Looking For Myself

After I got dressed into this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=79623469), I walked downstairs and I see dad's old friend from college, Derek aka Uncle DQ. Yall may be thinking yo dad went to college... yes and finished all 4 years. I walked up to him and said ...

Dominique: Uncle DQ?!

DQ: Nique Nique? You got so much bigger.

Dominique: yea cuz the last time you saw me was when i was like 10 going on 11 years old *nudges him*

DQ: *laughs* so where is your brother?

Dad: yea I was gonna ask the same thing...

Dominique: *looking down* 4-7 going on 8 months ago, he got signed to be Mindless Behavior's DJ.

Dad: really? i knew he was gonna get it. so baby girl do you know what day it is?

Dominique: no what is it?...

DQ: oh wow you already forgot that you start back? sh*t even i remember.

Dad: you start dance classes today remember?

Dominique: *gasps and laughs* i forgot. sorry daddy and uncle DQ *leaning against DQ*

Dad: well what are you waiting for? you start in 30 mins. or did you forget that too?

Dominique: daddy come on. cut me some slack here.

Lauren: *walking into the living room with a dance bag* all of your dance attire and stuff like towels, water bottles, etc. are in here.

Dominique: thank you Miss Lauren. *hugs her*

Lauren: ahh sweetie call me Lauren or LaLa for short. Alright let's go before you be late.

We got into a car that looks like this:: www.carspictureswallpaper-fast-cars-and-cool-cars/

She drove all the way to Millennium Dance Complex and yes my teacher was Karon Lynn. I walked in and went straight to the locker room and changed into this:: (www.polyvore.com/dominique/set?id=81742914) After five minutes I see my friend Leah walk in. She was wearing this: (www.polyvore.com/leah/set?id=81975850).

Dominique: hey Leah

Leah: Nique I've missed you *hugs me*

Dominique: I miss you too LeLe. Where is Ebony and Kiara.?

Leah: I don't know but they said they'll be here later.

Dominique: oh iight.

Then Karon walks in.

Karon: good morning girls and boys. How was break.?!

Dominique: *whispering* a living hell

Karon: Hello Miss D. How was yours.?

Dominique: not so good...

Karon: awwwww sweetheart I'm sorry *rubs my shoulders*, but it'll get better. Anyways, we are doing the same choreography as last time so... i hope yall studied over break *giving an evil stare*

Then, Ebony and Kiara walked out of the locker rooms, smiling a devilish smile, and wearing this:

Ebony (http://www.polyvore.com/ebony/set?id=82432756) Kiara (http://www.polyvore.com/kiara/set?id=82656817)

Ebony: hey girls.

Dominique: hey

Leah: what's up what's up what's up.

Kiara: iight martin. you ain't on the show no mo'.

Leah: -_-... bitch don't kill my vibe.

Karon L: ok Kendrick L. Lose that tone and that language.