My First Time... :)

[Verse 1]

Turn on the lights so I can see, see what I'm doing girl
Loving the way, how you move
Oh, Why'd you do that girl?
Minus those shoes cause tonight I'm gon' be your attraction girl, traction girl
I love my girl, Loving the way I rock your world
Pull on your hair cause you love it when, when I do that girl
Tonights a special night for us, it feels like heaven girl
Work my way down cause your itching for me to penetrate
Grab your waist
Hands on place
Push and push until it breaks

[Chorus]

Nothing like the very first time
Ain't nothing like a very first time
I really love you
I really love you
Ain't nothing like a very first time
Ain't nothing like the very first time
I really love you
I really love you

[Verse 2]

Your staring at me with your pretty face
Like "Boy Just Hold me, Boy your inside of me"
I stop you cause I know what your gon' say
Just say you Love me
Boy, say you Love me
Girl, I never thought I'd see you in this way
Waiting for this day
Now I know we're gonna spend the rest our life
And you need to know
That I really, really, really

[Pre-Chorus]

I really love you, baby

[Chorus]

Ain't nothing like a very first time
Ain't nothing like our very first time
I really love you
I really love you

Ain't nothing like our very first time
I really love you
I really love you

[First Time by Josh Xantus]

It was a Wednesday afternoon (4 days after Myles' and my unborn child's funeral) just as I had finished in the dance studio, Roc came to pick me up. We shared the same car now because Desiree took his camaro (-_- ). Anyways, see what happened was....

Roc: hey baby

Dominique: hey *pecks his lips*

Roc: you ready to go??

Dominique: yep *popping the p*

Roc: haha let's go.

We got in the car and my song was on.

Dominique: *singing* I Love When You Pull Up In Your Jeep.... Bumpin' All Of Your Beats.... J's On With Your Shades Just To Bring Me Somethin' To Eat....

Out the corner of my eye, I see Roc admiring every thing i do. I looked at him and he was biting his lip.

Dominique: what??

Roc: you sound beautiful.just like the first time you sung to me baby girl.

Dominique: awww baby *kissing his lips*

We finally arrived home and I took the keys and opened the door. We took our shoes off at the door and as I was walking away, I felt arms wrap around my waist, picking me up and taking me to the room. I was then thrown onto the bed and Roc climbed on top of me. He kissed me and stripped me while I did the same to him. Then...

Dominique: wait *sitting up* do you have a condom??

Roc: for what baby?

Dominique: uh... duh baby you been with Desiree.

Roc: ummm about that?

Dominique: what baby??

Roc: I'm still a... virgin.

Dominique: *laughing alittle* you lying right?

Roc: nah. I'm serious. I've been waiting on you baby. *climbing off of me* but i see Jacob took your v-card anyways. *looking down*

Dominique: *placing hand of his cheek* I was raped and with him, I was never loved... but i thought i was because when you suffered short term memory loss, all of a sudden Desiree came waltzing back into your life and it's like you forgot about me. that quick *snapping finger*.

Roc: i'm sorry baby.

Dominique: and that night when all of that was happening, Jacob and I had sex and I thought it was love making but by the looks of it now, i don't think so. but i-(GCO)

Without being said Roc kissed me and I kissed back. It was so passionate. He laid me on my back and slid my panties off. He took out Roczilla and I stared at it.

Roc: what??? *smirking* you scared?

Dominique: *gulp* maybe....

Roc: come here

I crawled over to him and he laid me back.

Roc: don't worry baby i got you.

He kissed me again and he went all in.

~~~~~3 Hours~~~~~

Roc: who's is it baby??

Dominique: it's yours baby it's all yours.... ahhhh!

He was killing it. And if I felt the need to run, he would pull me back and keep going. But this time, I felt him grow bigger then all of a sudden...

Both: I'M ABOUT TO....

Both of our eyes rolled to the back of our heads and Roc let my legs go. We both got up and went to take a shower together. We walked back into the room and He grabbed me and pulled me into his chest and rocked me to sleep. That was passion and the room was all steamy and the bed sheets were wet. But little did we know, while we getting it in, the phone was ringing.

~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~

I woke up to the doorbell ringing so I slid on this [pic in comments] I grabbed Roc's gun and placed it in my crack. I crept up to the door and peeked out the peephole. It was...

Dominique: damn Ray and Ebony.... yall scared the hell out of me *pulling the gun out and placed it on a  table*

Ray: well none of y'all motherf*ckas answer the phone in here.

Dominique: uhhh yea about that.... see what had happened was...

Ebony and Ray: ewwwww

Dominique: don't do that *laughing*

~Roc's POV:

I woke up to people talking and laughing. I put on this [pic in comments] and eased my way downstairs. I smelled the aroma of tacos and fajitas and nachos and thought 'Damn it Ray'. All eyes were on me as I planted my feet at the bottom of the stairs.

Ray: my nigga is finally up and he finally hit it. congratulations *dapping me up*

Roc: yes thanks man thank you. where's my baby girl at??

Ray: in there with Ebony *pointing to the kitchen*

Roc: *sitting on the couch* oh aight then.

I grabbed the XboxONE controller and gave one to Ray and we started tearing up TitanFall. Then we got into deep conversation.

Roc: i think i wanna marry Dominique... and like, you know, keep her to myself. no playing games and falling on her heart.

Ray: *fake crying* damn n*gga. i feel... like.... like... *back to normal voice* clapping cuz that's what i likes to hear.. you finally settling down.

Roc: n*gga stop... *laughing* so i was thinking about having a little party for our fans to come to and then i'll propose to her.

Ray: aight but where?? cuz we gotta find a venue. we can't just have it in our backyard...

Roc: you're right. now all i gotta do is discuss it with the fellas. and don't tell your girl sh*t cuz the run her mouth like-(GCO)

Ebony: don't tell me what???

Roc: you'll see later on....

Then i seemy baby girl walk out with both of our plates. We said a small prayer and dug in. This is gonna be harder than i thought.

YO YO YO WHAT'S UP????? LOL JK JK HOW'S EVERYBODY LIKING THE CHAPTER SO FAR? LET ME KNOW WHATS UP DOWN BELOW v v v v v v v v v v v v THANKS GUYS