Don't Leave Me Pt. 2

Roc's POV:

I walked into the house .

Roc: baby where you at?!

I walked into our room... She's not there .

Roc: Dominique! where the fuck you at!

I went into Nick's room. not there either.

Roc: I'll call her shit...

Phone Operator: this number is no longer in service. goodbye.

Roc: shit!

I threw my phone on the couch in frustration . I heard a door slam and automatically I started smiling.

Roc: *whispering* that's my baby. I knew her ass ain't mad at me for what happened earlier today ..

I walked to my liquor cabinet and poured a full glass of peach ciroc and then went to sit on the couch. the door didn't open.

Roc: yo chill Roc she'll be here. and my babies too.

~Dominique's POV::

I sat in my new house looking at the dark colored walls and smoking me a blunt. the kids are in bed already so I figured I can just chill like this. shit I don't wanna watch no more tv and I have nobody to talk to. Of course I told the girls where I was but I just don't want them telling Prod, Ray, or Prince anything because they'll probably tell Roc where I am. As I sit in my living room hitting my blunt, I loaded my 4 little friends. Just in case that bastard does come and find me. at least I'll have something for his ass . I'm still stuck on the subject that he hit me. I started crying. all of a sudden a knock on the door made me jump out of my skin. WHAT IF THAT'S HIM?? WHAT IF HE'S HERE TO KILL ME AND TAKE THE KIDS?? I got up and grabbed my Uzi off of the table. I slid the peephole cover off to peek through and it was....

Dominique: Ebony???

I put the Uzi in my waistband . I opened the door and grabbed her closely to hug me. we pulled away and I saw that she held something in a blanket.

Dominique: oh my goodness. *gasps* awwww look at him .

The baby boy grabbed onto my finger and I laughed .

Dominique: what's his name??

Ebony: Tyson.

Dominique: awww hi wittle Tyson. I'm your auntie *laughing* well close to it. OMG come in.

She followed me into the living room and I took Tyson out of her hands and rocked him. His big green eyes looked up at me, as if they were staring into my soul. We began to talk for hours. Then the question came out...

Ebony: where's Roc??

I laid baby Tyson down beside me on the long couch. I felt tears come out of my eyes.

Dominique: he's .... across .... the.... street.

Ebony: across the street..

Dominique: he started getting abusive. and its either when he's drunk or getting out of a hangover.

Ebony: Wait here I will go get him.

Dominique: please don't go! I just moved in here today... With the kids.

Ebony: wait did you say kids? As in... More than one?

Dominique: yes... Well one of them which is the little boy, is Roc's baby from Desiree. Desiree was killed in a car accident. Roc Was there.

Ebony: ummm who's your baby?

Dominique: I had a little girl. Her name is Courtney. I call her NeNe.