Omg... A... A Dog.?

I woke up the next day and saw Roc was gone. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene stuff and I put on this [in comments #1]. I soon walked out to hear a jingling noise... TF'.?

Dominique: dad.?

The jingling got louder as it approached me. My heart started pounding so hard, I can hear it in my ears. Then out of nowhere I saw a...

Dominique: *screams*

It was a pitbull. I'm terrified of pitbulls.. Especially If they don't know me. I took off running and the pit chased after me, barking loudly. Dad walked out of his room and...

Dad: what in the h*ll are you doing.?

Dominique: *screaming and runs outside*

Lauren: well do something Tauheed cuz that girl is about to lose her d*mn mind. *wraps robe around her and ties it*

I took off full speed into the backyard and saw the guys playing and laying by the pool. I ran by them and they said...

Boys: Good Morning D.!

Dominique: *screaming and running* daddy.! Get this dog away from me.!

I didn't see anybody when I turned around and so I started to make a run back into the house. I ran back to the house and all of a sudden...

Everyone: RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRR.!

I fell on my back and everyone was laughing. Lauren comes out. The pitbull starts licking my face and I tried my hardest to push it away but it was too strong. So I just laid there.

Lauren: what is going on he-(GCO) *laughing* awwww.

Dad: *helping me up* ummm why are you scared of the dog.?!

Dominique: you remember the last time we had a dog like this *shows dog bite on right hip*

Dad: oh right... But see he chased you because he thought you were playing with him.

Dominique: well thanks dad but can we get 3 more.?

Dad: sure.. They're selling them down the street. Come on.

As I brushed myself off, I felt arms creep around my neck and kisses down the top of my spine. I started laughing and said...

Dominique: hey baby *turning around*

Roc: hey *wrapping arms around my waist and pecking lips*

Ray: hey Dom.. You never told me you ran that fast without getting tired.?

Dominique: oh I just breathe deeply and slowly, like a rhythm. In through my nose and out through my mouth.

Prod: hey Miss D.

Dominique: hey Prod

Prince: hey Domi.

Dominique: hey

Myles: save the best for last.! Good morning little sis how was your run.? *laughing*

The rest of the boys started laughing.

Dominique: good... How was your dick.? *jacking off* oh I forgot... What's the address.?

Myles: to what.?

Dominique: your dick.! I can't find it.

Me and the boys fell out laughing.

Myles: haha very funny-_-... Well come on you don't wanna be late to get your dogs.

We went into the house and waited for my dad to get situated with himself and we all walked down to the pound. When we got there...

Dominique: hi... Do you guys sell anymore pits.?

It was a Hispanic guy.. Maybe 30's or early 40's but he reminded of Uncle Jessie from Full House. (A/N: I love that show #YouGotItDude)

HG: yea we have 5 more left.

Dad: well can we have 3 of them.

Dominique: no daddy all 5.

Dad: now you know how much that is right.?

Dominique: yea

Dad: coming out of your allowance

Dominique: yes dad I know please.?! *puppy dog eyes*

Dad: alright but it's-(GCO)

Dominique: my responsibility I know.

HG: alright they have all of their shots, they only eat Purina.. Anything else they will upchuck (<<- that means throw up)... And let me get them.

Dominique: *clapping*

When the Hispanic guy brought them out, I said...

Dominique: *baby voice* awwww so cute. Isn't he.?

Dad: yea yea whatever. *paying*

Dominique: look at his wittle face *holding him up*

Dad: yea he's cute *rubbing dog's head* but remember what I said.

Dominique: daddy I know.

The Hispanic guy brought out leashes and collars for the dogs.

Dominique: thanks

HG: Have A Great Day.!

Everyone: you too.!

I started walking all of the dogs, even the big one. They all started pulling me toward the house.

Dominique: slow down. Whoa whoa whoa *almost trips* okay y'all need to stop.

Dad: you think you can handle them baby D.? *laughing*

Dominique: yes now stop laughing guys.

I looked back and saw everyone laughing at me. I sat down on the curb.

Dominique: somebody get my rollerblades.!

Ray: I'll go get them.

He ran to the garage and then soon coming back out with them.

Roc: you bought to walk them.?

Dominique: yea

Roc: mind if we join.?

Dominique: no I don't mind. I'm taking them to the beach.

[A/N: the setting has been changed back to California but they're in San Diego]

The boys went into the garage and grabbed their skateboards, bikes, scooters, anything they wanted to ride. While they did that, I showed the pups around the house and then put them in a baby gate. I ran upstairs and changed into this [in comments #2].

I ran back down and saw they boys had changed into these [comments #3] . I went back over to the gate and they were sitting with their precious eyes looking at me. I started waving like an idiot and thinking to myself... Why are you waving like you're looking at a baby you idiot. And Omg... A... A Dog-Scratch that. A whole lot of dogs! I started putting leashes on and put on my skates. The boys hopped onto their transportation and we rode to the beach.

---------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT.?! I hope it was great. I know it was kinda boring but a great boring. *Franklin from my wife and kids* ANY-WHO.! Imma post a pic in the comments to show you the house.