Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Good morning, future first lady," Archie whispered in my ear as he was pulling me closer to him. I was so tired. I had never felt that tired in my life. I don't think I ever came to a point where in I was the one telling the guy to stop because I literally could not handle the sensation anymore.

But last night?

Last night was different.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ba ang nangyari sa araw ni Archie. He was so... aggressive. In a good way. I mean, sure, sometimes hindi kami magkasundo sa mga bagay, but if there's one thing we always agree about, it's that together, we have great sex.

That's one thing we have that's certain.

It was just... surreal. Our sex life has always been great kaya naman hindi ko akalain na may mas pa pala roon.

Archie could surprise me sometimes.

"Good morning," I whispered back as I snuggled closer to him.

"Stay in bed," he said.

"I am in bed."

I felt him chuckling. "I know... I mean, I'm gonna get up and prepare breakfast."

"I'm good with coffee."

"I know... but I want to make you breakfast."

"Okay."

I was still comfortable in bed, but if he wanted to make breakfast, wala naman akong magagawa. My eyes were still closed. Ilang minuto na ang lumipas, pero hindi pa rin siya tumatayo. Dinilat ko ang mga mata ko at tumingin sa kanya.

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

"So hard to leave you here."

Bahagya akong natawa. "You're the one who wanted to get up to make breakfast."

"I know..." he said as he pulled me even closer. I was already close, but he wanted me closer. Sometimes, I felt like if he could crawl inside my skin, he definitely would just so he'd have me close.

"Then get up."

"I mean, you said you're good with just coffee..."

"So, no breakfast?"

"I can be your breakfast," he said as he wrapped his legs around my body.

"Tempting, but I can't..."

"Still sore?"

"Yes," I said. "I think I'm gonna work from home today."

Natawa siya. Pinutol niya iyong yakap at tumingin sa akin. "Seriously?" he asked. "You're that sore?" I nodded. Humalakhak siya. He looked rather pleased with himself. "Nice."

Napairap ako. I gently pushed him away.

"Go make breakfast," I said, but he just kept on pulling me back.

"No. I'm more needed here. You're injured," he replied.

"I'm not."

"You are," he said. "Sexually injured."

My lips parted. "You did not."

Muli siyang humalakhak. "I did."

"Whatever," I said. "That was a one-time thing."

"Oh, love. I will rewind last night in my head and figure out what exactly it was that I did that made you this sore," he said. "And I shall do that again... and more."

The entirety of the morning, he was just teasing me for being sore. I let him because he looked happy and to be fair, I was having fun, too.

He still needed to go to work, so he just toasted bread and spread butter over it. It was fine. I really didn't like eating in the morning, anyway. And the coffee he made was good.