Chapter 5

(Taekook's shared room)

----------

Morning came and the sunlight coming from the window falling over Taehyung's was disturbing his sleep.

Taehyung frowned in his sleep and snuggles more in the warmth he was feeling but his frown only deepns thinking from where the warmth coming so he slowly opens his eyes and widened them when he came face to face with sleeping Jungkook.

Taehyung was trapped in between Jungkook's strong arms his face in so close that he can feel Jungkook's soft breathing on his face Taehyung's face started to get red he don't know how long he lying in between Jungkook's arm widened eyes.

He panicked and hurriedly closed his eyes pretending to sleep when he saw Jungkook strings in his sleep.

Jungkook slowly opens his one eye to look at Taehyung and sigh in relief when he saw him sleeping, he had woken up half an hour early but frozen seeing Taehyung between his arms.

He was about to get up but lost in Taehyung's beauty, morning rays making Taehyung's face glow more and he lost himself admiring the other that's when he saw Taehyung get disturbed due to sunrays he hurriedly closed his eyes cursing the sun for disturbing Taehyung's sleep he thought Taehyung will woke up but now seeing him still asleep he sigh in relief.

Both were thinking that other is asleep but oh boy who gonna tell them.

Jungkook quietly and carefully untangle himself and sat up on bed ruffling his hair and stretching body then went to the cupboard and took out his tracksuit he got ready and without making noice he went out of the room for his morning jogging.

Taehyung was holding his breath when he felt Jungkook getting out of bed, he opened his eyes when he heard the room's door closed.

Taehyung lying on the bed now in star fish position staring widened at the ceiling his heart beating so fast, cheeks red.

'Damn you Dr. Jeon' he thought and shake his head then got up for the day. He did some exercises then after half an hour he went to fresh up and get ready for the hospital.

Just after Taehyung went to washroom for shower their room's door opened and a swearing Jungkook came and sat on bed wiping his wet hair with towel, he looks towards the washroom door and found it locked 'Tae is showering' nodding to himself he get up and started to make bed, he straightened the bedsheets and put the pillows on their place.

'I wonder how we end up like that' he thought then sigh knowing he might have trashed around in his sleep and end up like that.