Chapter 29

They were total ten people so Namjoon had told Hobi to bring his car over so now they split themselves into two groups of five members each.

Yoonji decided to go with her boyfriend in his car so,Jimin dragged Taehyung and Yeonjun with him to Namjoon and Jin's car leaving his poor husband behind who was looking at his back, feeling betrayed.

Jungkook and Soobin to sulk seeing Taehyung and Yeonjun being dragged away by Jimin and on top of that both cousins didn't even look back which made them extra grumpy.

So leaving three sulky and grumpy humans in Hobi's hand Namjoon settled in his car making sure if Jin is comfortable or not in passanger seat.

Hobi stood by his car looking at the three men who was glaring at Namjoon's car cursing under their breaths. He signed shaking his head "Come on guys, get inside already"

Yoonji took passanger seat and Hobi took driver seat he waited for others to join. As Jungkook Yoongi and Soobin entered in car with Yoongi being in middle Soobin is in his left side and Jungkook in right.

Jungkook was the last to enter in and closed the door harshly startling Hobi who cried looking back at Jungkook "MY CAR! BE GENTLE YOU HOE" to which Jungkook just shrugged and leaned back crossing his hands over his chest with a huff.

On the other side in Namjoon's car the atmosphere is totally opposite. Everyone was laughing their ass off after Jimin and Taehyung done narrating about how they scared Jungkook and the reason why he was calling Jimin witch too.

After settling with everything Namjoon horned two times and starts the car to let Hobi know and follow him.

After driving for half an hour Namjoon stopped the car on roadside "Have we reached?" Jin asked looking around but didn't see anything except some buildings shops and other roads, "Not yet but I have something to do, so wait here and boys no mischief ok" he said and warned pointing his finger looking back at the trio sitting in backseat who nods smiling.

"Don't worry I'm here to keep an eye on them" Jin said waving his hand. Namjoon looked at him up and down "Sure.." saying that he quickly went out of the car knowing very well if he stay there he might get a slap or two in return.

And soon he heard a thud sound as Jin just throw a tissue box on his way which bumped on the window "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'sUrE'" he saw Jin's making angry face while shouting at him, he chuckled and give a flying kiss to him from outside the car which make Jin shut and blushing mess as the audiance in backseat cheered and ohed loudly.

Namjoon chuckled and made his way to Hobi's car who just stopped the car behind them seeing Namjoon out of his car. Hobi too got out of the car alongwith Yoonji asking Namjoon what happened and if Jin is fine to which Namjoon assured them he's fine and nothing to worry he just need to do something.

Hobi and Yoonji follow Namjoon to the nearest store while others his car saw them and waited for them to come.

Yeonjun was getting bored while waiting for Namjoon as Jin was busy playing games in his phone, Tae and Jimin was too busy with themselves, he turned his head to look back and smile immediately when he saw Hobi's car parked behind their's. Sitting on his knees he waved his hand giggling when he caught Yoongi's attention who was sitting in middle "Hyung look" he called Tae and Jimin who turned their head as well.

"Oh? Yeonjun?" Yoongi said when he saw Yeonjun waving towards their direction from the car he cursed when he was pushed aside by Soobin who's ear picked hearing the boy's name "Where? Where?" He said squeezing Yoongi and Jungkook.