Chapter 54

"Jung-Jungkook!"

They saw in horror as Jungkook was laying limp near bed facing downwards, they can see a small pool of blood near Jungkook's head as well.

Both the male rushed to the seemly faint Jungkook. Taehyung knelt down beside his boyfriend and with shaky hands turned him over.

He and Hoseok gasped in horror when they saw Jungkook's face. There was a cut on his forehead while was bleeding excessively. The noticed the blood on the corner of bedside table, that's where Jungkook hit his head when he lost his concious. The area under his closed eyes were swollen and red rashes were scattered all over his face.

A choked sob left Taehyung's lips as he saw his eternally beautiful lover's face with all rashes and cuts.

"J-Jungkook, hey, open your eyes"

"P-please" he pats older's cheeks to get any reaction but failed. Tears flow from his eyes as his heart beats loudly in his chest, scared for his beloved.

Hoseok was quick to get a hold of Jungkook's wrist and check the pulse only to find them very low. He widened his eyes and look around frantically to stop the bleeding on Jungkook's forehead. His eyes falls on the towel near Jungkook's feet.

"H-hyung pl-please, open your e-eyes. I'm so-sorry, i should h-have come to you. Please, just o-once"

Grabbing it he rushed to washroom and wet the towel. He then returned back to where Jungkook was and press the wet towel over his wound "Taehyung! We need to take him hospital as soon as possible!" He intensionally didn't told the younger about the low pulses of Jungkook as Taehyung is already panicking seeing Jungkook like this.

Hoseok see as Taehyung continue to hold Jungkook crying for him to open his eyes, he seems to be in daze. Hobi's eyes teared up at the miserable condition of the younger.

"Taehyung, Snap out of it! Crying won't do anything we have to take him to the hospital as soon as possible!" Hoseok shakes Taehyung by his shoulder snapping Taehyung out of his daze.

The younger in the room looks at Hoseok teary eyes and nods frantically "H-Hospital Yeah yeah" he mumbled furiously wipping his tears he nods and looks back at Jungkook.

"Come on let me carry him" Hoseok and stood up pulling Taehyung up with him. He then bend down to scoop Jungkook up in his arms.

Taehyung was about to follow Hoseok out of the room when Jungkook's phone rings catching his attention.

He picked the call while trying to control his tears, he can't let his emotions mess with him right now. Jungkook needs him and he need to be there for him this time.

"Kook? You called? I'm sorry i couldn't pick your call early" it was Jimin.

Taehyung once again sobbed realising Jungkook tried to reach them before passing out like this. Once again he feels guilty for being ignorant.

"H-hyung....J-Jungkook hyung....f-faint... H-Hospital" he fumbled as he tries to speak but only broken words come out of his lips.