Chapter 34

Both were still in eachother's embrace sitting in middle of the bed. As their laugher came to end they both sighed in relief and smiles feeling eachother's warmth with their eyes closed.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung more to himself nuzzling into the younger's hairs whereas Taehyung found his peace in Jungkook's chest just above his beating heart, he felt content listening to the beating sound of older's heart, he giggles as he found the speed up sounds of heart. He will not lie his own heart is beating so fast matching the pace of Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook smiles with his eyes closed already knowing the reason of Taehyung's giggles, he chuckled as Taehyung was giggling continuously "Why so giggly huh?" He asked peered down at the boy's face.

Taehyung opens his eyes and looks up smiling mischievously he points at Jungkook's heart "Why so fast huh?" He asked back making Jungkook scrunched his nose and boops Taehyung's nose with his.

"With you near me, how can it not beat fast" Taehyung hide his face again in Jungkook's chest feeling his cheeks heat up at the straightforward remark of the older.

"Why so shyy~" Jungkook again asked in a teasing manner making Taehyung whines. Taehyung hit Jungkook's shoulder softly "Don't tease" he mumbled softly making Jungkook smile blissfully.

They sat there in silence holding and basking in eachother warmth when Jungkook's eyes falls on the clock hanged on the wall accross them, 3:35am his eyes widened "shit-"

Taehyung was stunned when suddenly the warmth he was feeling left him and he falls forward with his bums up in the air and his face shoved in soft fluffy pillow as he was leaning his whole weight against Jungkook's chest who out of nowhere stood up suddenly resulting him falling forward.

Jungkook with wide eyes jumped down from the bed without looking back at Taehyung he screeched "Yeah Tae get ready quickly! It's already 3:35am!" With that he runs to washroom and closed the door with a loud bang.

Taehyung huffed still in the same position he turned his head on the pillow looking bored at the side wall of the room as he waited for the dumb human who just ran in washroom.

Soon he heard the click of the washroom door and Jungkook's awkward laugh.

"Haha but why I run in washroom, I'm all ready tho...eh Tae- OMG Tae!" Jungkook come out of the washroom scratching his back of head in embarassment when his eyes fell on the lump on the bed he gasped and runs to him.

He made Taehyung sat properly who was having very unimpressed face boringly looking in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook give him awkward smile before patting his head as he realised what he did in hurry "I-Im sorry haha for startling you suddenly"

Taehyung tsked and flicks Jungkook's head "You are so unserious oh my god"

Jungkook waves his hand "I know I know now go and get fresh up, we have to checkin in hospital at 8am so we are left with only three and half an hour"

"Kook it's four hours and fifteen minutes"

"Huh?"

"We left with four hours and fifteen minutes not three and half"

Jungkook frowned and looks at clock which now showing 3:45am he looks down and counts on his finger then looks up at Taehyung grinning "Oh yes- you are so good in maths"