Chapter 43

It was a Sunday morning where our beloved couple was lazing around laying in the bed. Event though they returned from their morning run which Taehyung from the bottom of his heart hated but just because his boyfriend literally pushed him out of the bed then dragged him out of the building he had to run for like an hour and mind you jungkook as a running partner is a big NO, but all jungkook said that he's helping him to increase his stamina for future which complete flew over taehyung's head and he didn't give it much thought but but but no worries Jungkook is here to make him understand when the time comes.

So when the couple came back, Taehyung just fall on the bed whinging how tired he is and asked jungkook for cuddles while making grabby hands and who's jungkook to deny such temptating offer. So they end up cuddling and eventually falling asleep as it was only 6:17am in the morning.

Taehyung was first to woke up, he glanced at the bedside table where the clock is present which showing 9:08am. They slept for nearly three hours extra, deciding to finally stop being lazy he intended to sit up but to only held back by a hand around his waist. He looks down and follows the hand and finally settled his eyes at the sleeping face of his boyfriend. He giggles silently seeing jungkook mouth slightly apart from where his front bunny teeth peaking. Taehyung internally squealed feeling all cozy and giddy laying in jungkook's arm, oh how he get lucky to end up with some like jungkook. Someone he only dreamt of. Unable to keep the sudden burst of emotions he lean and give jungkook a loud smooch on his lips.

Jungkook moves his eyeballs behind the closed lids when he felt something soft on his lips. Thinking what could it be he lazily open his eyes only to get blessed by the sight of smiling Taehyung with his hairs in all direction, face having a morning glow looking directly in his sleepy hooded eyes. A lazy smile creepy on jungkook's lips and he pulled the younger more to himself nuzzling his face in his neck he mumbled lowly "How did I get so lucky to get blessed like this?"

Despite the shiver that went down to taehyung's spine hearing jungkook husky morning voice near his ear he let out a giggle as his hand went up to older's hairs messing his already messed hairs "I should be the one asking that" he said back and felt jungkook smiling while hiding in his neck.

"Then how about we find it together? What say my baby highness" Jungkook asked pulling away from Taehyung and laid on his back while pulling Taehyung over him as he yawn turning his face and looks back at his boyfriend who put his chin on his clothed chest looking at him.

Taehyung smiles half laying on jungkook. He moved his hand and removes jungkook's hair which were falling over his eyes making older's forehead visible "Nice idea baby majesty" jungkook grins at the new nickname younger just used, "Your hairs grew a lot, look they passed your nose!" Taehyung added raising his head a bit and pull few standards of older's hair down and surely they crossed his nose almost touching his lower lip.

Jungkook hummed looking at his hairs lowering his eyes he then shift his eyes back to Taehyung who now start holding his hair in his fist making a pigtail then laughed about it "Should I cut them?" Almost in instant younger shouts sitting up holding his hairs as if they will disappear "NO! I'm loving your long hairs if something grow them even more" Taehyung said pouting while twirling jungkook's hairs in his fingers.

Jungkook rolled his eyes " Yeah sure, just so you can make my ponytails right" he asked pulling Taehyung back to his place that is his chest.