Chapter 36

They both reached the lobby of their building and now was waiting for the lift when Taehyung's eyes caught something. Someone was sitting on the last stair of the staircase opposite to where the lifts were with his head buried in his knees. From his clothes and hair he can tell that the sitting figure is a male.

He frowned knowing no-one unknown can enter in their building and why would someone from the building will sit there like this at 6 in morning. He tugged at Jungkook's hoodie sleeves pointing in the direction of the sitting male.

Jungkook too frowned when he looks where Taehyung was pointing "Let's see who is it" he said and walks towards the sitting male with Taehyung following him.

"Hey mister who are you? And why are you sitting here?" Jungkook asked standing few steps away from the stranger. He shared a look with Taehyung when they didn't get any reply.

"Hey mister, Hello!" This time Taehyung tried but still no reply.

"Is he dead?" Jungkook asked in a suprise tone tuning his head to Taehyung who slapped his forearm with unimpressed look, "what it can be one of the possibilities" he said rubbing his arm where Taehyung just hit.

"Yeah? And what are the other possibilities other than being dead?" Taehyung asked raising his brow amazed by the way his boyfriend's brain works.

Jungkook put his pointed finger on his chin looking up as if he's thinking hard then snaps his finger "Other can be he's one of those drunk people who got heartbroken right before they were about to propose their significant other to marry them but you know instead caught them talking how they were just with them for money or something" Taehyung was stunt at the answer but what suprise him more that Jungkook again looked up thinking then again his face lit up and he again began to answer.

"Third possibility can be he came out of closet to his family but as he's the only child they couldn't accept him and he just ran away, fourth can be his hold fish died now he's mourning over it, fifth can be his dog ate his assignments which he completed night before due date-"

"Wait how can last two possibilities can be serious enough to make someone sit here like this" Taehyung questioned with 'what the fuck' look on his face staring at his over analysing boyfriend.

An offended gasp left Jungkook's lips "What do you mean 'hOw CaN tHeY bE sEriOuS eNoUgH' they are serious one! Infact i personally think second and third is useless! Like why the hell cry over your unfaithful partner or family huh and last two I'm speaking from personal experience" Jungkook exaggerated throwing his hands in all directions.

Taehyung blinks tilting his head a little "Did you lost your goldfish? And your dog ate your assignment night before due date?" Is that all he get from whatever his boyfriend just rambled.

Jungkook give him tight lip smile "Nope, my dad did. It was painfully embarrassing to see him crying half of the day holding the fish bowl and on top of that arrange the proper funeral for his Goldie"

"Goldie?"

"My dad's hold fish name" Taehyung snorted, "I wish you are good with names" Jungkook winked at him, "Believe me honeypaste I am"

Taehyung eyes twitched at the name that older just called him with and Jungkook visibly cringed at the name "Please don't ever call me that"

"Yes, I'm sorry" Maybe Jungkook have to google and learn some sweet names to call Taehyung with as now he himself don't trust his brain and mouth after hearing that horrible nickname.