Chapter 41

"I don't even know why I got hit by Jin hyung" Jungkook sulked as he walks side by side with Taehyung who snickered at his rant. They are now on the brake after nearly four hour of shift where they checked upon patients of different wards and attend some regular patients.

After fifteen minutes of Jungkook running out of room Mr and Mrs Kim came back alongwith babies whome they took from Hobi and Yoongi on the way and informed Soobin, Yeonjun and Taehyung that they were summoned by their respective mentors as Jimin was feeling little sick so Yoongi took over his shift and told him to rest for the day till then he will monitor Soobin alongwith Yeonjun as well.

So with that trio interns bid goodbye to Jin after hugging him and Jimin not to forget elder Kim's alongwith the babies who were by now sleeping in their grandparents embrace.

Jungkook throws a warning glare at Taehyung "It's not funny ok! Those hit stings. I don't know how but he managed to hit me right in the centre of my forehead" Taehyung chuckles stopping in his step Jungkook followed and stopped beside him.

"Aigoo is that so? Let me see" Taehyung said cupping Jungkook's cheeks looking at his forehead but his eyes turned into worried one when he found slightly redness on his forehead.

"Wait- your forehead is really injured? It was not red before but now it is.." He said moving his hand to touch the area just as his fingers came in contact with the redden area a hiss escaped Jungkook's lips.

"Ouch, oww" Taehyung stilled his hand blinking his eyes rapidly looking at Jungkook who have pained expression.

"Don't touch it, it's hurting like hell" Jungkook whines removing Taehyung's hand that was hovering over his forehead and held it in his own.

"I'm..I'm sorry. God let's go lemma put some pain relief gel on it" Taehyung said in a concern voice and intertwined his and Jungkook's hand taking him in older's cabin. As Hobi's cabin which was their usual spot was under some renovation so they are using their own cabins for the time being.

Jungkook with a mischievous glint in his eyes follows Taehyung obediently. Reaching at Jungkook's personal office Taehyung made him sit on the main chair and asked him for first-aid kit to which Jungkook points at the cabinet in the opposite corner of the room.

Taehyung went and took out the first-aid kit from the cabinet and returns back to where Jungkook was sitting. He put the kid on table beside them and stood in front of sitting Jungkook. He lifts Jungkook's face by his chin inspecting his forehead "Jesus, it's turning red" he mumbled.

Jungkook hummed circling his arms around Taehyung who was busy looking at his forehead "You still didn't tell what I did to get this from Jin hyung?" He asked.

Taehyung sighed taking the pain relief gel from the first-aid kit. Squeezing good amount of gel on his fingers he began to apply it on older's forehead carefully "It was a little misunderstanding" he answered eyes focusing on the task.

"Misunderstanding?"

"Hmm.... apparently Soobin misunderstood that you were scolding me for something and when he told hyung about this he got worked up and rest you know" Taehyung frowned as he saw something red appeared on his fingers by which he was applying the gel.