Chapter 17

It was another day at hospital Jungkook just done performing a surgery on a patient. He came out of the OT removing his mask and gloves. The family members of the patient surrounded him asking about the surgery.

"Surgery went successfull we are now shifting him in the private room, you can meet him after few hours" He replied smiling at the relief facese of the family members of the patient.

"Thank you so much Dr you saved my son" An old lady says with tears in her eyes. Jungkook shakes his head.

"No mam it's my duty, you don't have to thank me" he replied.

The lady smiles and pats his head "May your all wishes come true my child" she blessed him. Jungkook last time bowed to them before making his ways to their usual place while cracking his neck.

As he entered in Hobi's office he raised his eyebrows when he saw Yoonji Yeonjun and Jimin sitting around the coffee table playing lego while Hobi talking someone on the phone near the window Soobin and Yoongi checking reports sitting on the couch while keeping eye on the playing trio time to time.

He closed the door behind him and stood there leaning on it he once again roamed his eyes in whole room but didn't saw the one he was looking for that made him pout a little.

He walked to the sitting area and stood behind jimin, poking his back of head with his pointed finger but get ignored by Jimin.

He frowned and poked him again "Yeah let me concentrate!" Jimin hissed without looking back and carefully pulling out a piece of lego. Yeonjun whined silently as Jimin successfully pulled that out. Soobin smiled and pats Yeonjun's head making the boy calm.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He being his hand under Jimin's chin and pulled his head backwards such that Jimin now looking up at Jungkook who's looking down to him "Where's my duckling?"

Jimin blinks then raised his finger saying "He went to the lab in seventh floor to check if we are running out off any chemicals or equipments" he answered in the same sitting with his head tilted back position.

Jungkook nods and left Jimin's chin patting his head and went out of the office. Jimin straighten his posture and meet with Yeonjun's eyes signalling him something both nods and stood up.

Hobi after done talking came to sit with others he just saw Jungkook going out the office and Jimin Yeonjun standing up. He sat behind Yoonji raising his brows at the boys "Where are you both going?" He asked.

"Hyung we are going to bring something to drink for all of us oki till then you play with Yoonji on behalf of us" Jimin said Yeonjun keeps nodding besides him.

"Yoongi ah no more coffee for you, you have been sleeping very little these past few days so I'm gonna bring you only tangerine juice" Jimin pointed at Yoongi with his sharp eyes leaving no room for him to argue which made Yoongi give him tight lip smile and a thumbs up.

"Tsk you are going just because you both are losing!" Yoonji pointed flipping his hairs.

"Blehh let's us come then we will show you who loses" Yeonjun stuck his tongue out at her before waving at them.

Coming out of the office both Jimin and Yeonjun run to catch Jungkook but making sure to keep distance and not to get caught by him.

They saw Jungkook taking lift so they run for the stairs and starts climbing them quickly "I swear to god at this rate my lungs will stop" Yeonjun huffed holding onto the railing of the sixth floor.

Jimin pushed him patting his back huffing equally "Comeon one more floor"

"Hyung you know there's another life beside the one Jungkook hyung used? We could have used that" Yeonjun suddenly stopped and said.

Jimin bumped on Yeonjun's back and blinks backing away a little he smacked his head lightly " Yeah stupid then our lift door would open at the same time as Jungkook's, we can't get caught!"

Yeonjun ohed then whined "I'm rethinking my life decisions why I'm even doing this" 

Jimin at looks dead in Yeonjun's eyes "Don't you remember....."

Few days ago ~

"You and You, I want you both to play cupid and have Tae and Jungkook as couple till my delivery or else I'm gonna go knock you both down....I would have done it by myself but this hooman in my stomach being very active lately so I can't really move much that's why I'm counting on you and do send me full hand written report as you progresses!"

Jimin and Yeonjun blinked standing by the bed where Jin was huffing after literally instructing them nonstop.

"Um-" Jin cuf off Jimin by glaring at him "Am i clear?" He asked.

Jimin nods quickly raising his hands in surrender nudging Yeonjun who followed his actions.

"Aish ok now go it's time for my nap or Namjoon gonna go full on professor mode lecturing although in early pregnancy phase i drooled over it but guess hormones it actually scares me" Jin shivered and shood them away.

Yeonjun and Jimin walked out of the room then looked at eachother.

"Why us!" They both whined.

Back to present ~

They reached the seventh floor and hide themselves from Jungkook who was walking towards the perticular room unknown to him that he had been followed all the way.

Jungkook came and stood in front of the lab and looks both side before entering in.

Just as Jungkook went inside Jimin and Yeonjun came out of their hidden place and stood in front of the close doors of the lab.

Yeonjun looks at Jimin wiggling his eyebrows "So? Do the honours" he said signalling with his both hands.

Jimin smirked and rolled the sleeve of his coat "Gladly" he said and locked the door of the lab.

Both hi-fi "Now let the cupid do the rest" Jimin said giggling.

Both went towards the cafeteria while giggling and laughing unknown to the fact that the cupid had already shoot his shot right.

____________________________________________________________________________

I pretend to look around when in reality I look for you.

____________________________________________________________________________