Chapter 22

Door of the lift opened without anyone's notice as Yeonjun and Jimin was busy explaining Soobin what task Jin had give them in which he's now included too.

Namjoon stepped out of the lift and frowned seeing the trio standing few steps ahead of him too much into their conversation, his eyes widened and a cursed left his mouth when he heard Jimin's last words "shit-"

"..so this is what Jin hyung planned and told us to start it and if we didn't succeed by then he will join us after done with his delivery" Jimin said to a widened eyes Soobin while Yeonjun standing beside him joining his both hands with an apologetic smile.

"So..you mean... this boy..just involved me into this without my permission or anything" Soobin asked pointing at Yeonjun than himself.

Jimin nods at that with 'it happens dude' face and shrugged.

Soobin was about to say something when they heard a curse turning behind they saw Namjoon who was trying to run back in lift.

"Namjoon hyung?" Yeonjun called out.

Namjoon's hand frozen over the lift switches, he closed his eyes taking deep breath in and out he turns back with a smile raising his hands up and showed them the icecream take out he brought with himself.

"Look guys hyung brings icecream! Ah you continue I didn't heard anything and even if I did do not ask me to join cause it's Jin we are talking about as much as i love him i don't think after last time I will be involving in any of his match making plans" he rant out and just run away from their leaving two confused ducklings blinking their eyes and one who look sympathetically at his running back.

"What....what was that?" Yeonjun asked Jimin pointing to where Namjoon just ran off.

Jimin scratches his back of the neck " Ah well you know he's one of the victim of Jin Hyung's plans....man is still traumatized i guess" he mumbled the last part but other to heard him anyway.

"Elaborate please" Soobin said, Yeonjun nods beside him.

Jimin stares then both than signal them to follow him. Entering in lift jimin pressed seventh floor button before turning to the other two crossing his hands over his chest.

"Well we all studied for medical in same college just different years and by we i mean Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Jungkook , hobi Hyung and my Yoongi boongi....me and hobi Hyung was in our first year when we meet other three they were in second year that time and Jungkook joined one year later.... Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung was dating that time and after few months hanging out with them I got a crush on Yoongi hyung....Jin hyung was first to noticed that and made it his goal to bring us together so as to match make 'Yoonmin'" Jimin air quote it and continues,

"he includes Hobi Hyung, Jungkook and Namjoon hyung.....he told Hobi Hyung and to create situations to bring us together like group hanging out or project discussion or something, to Jungkook he told him to always be with Yoongi hyung and make sure he didn't get to know about any of our plans while to Namjoon Hyung he told him too keep an eye on us and gate keep Yoongi hyung till we confess or something..... In our campus Yoongi hyung was very famous....all over his social media there's this phase 'Yoongi marry me' was trending" He laughed at that part before again continue,

"Jin hyung was so furious seeing this and ordered Namjoon hyung to deal with this problem which made Namjoon to learn hacking and hack the college website and post and offical post saying 'If we find out campus students idolising any student more than it needed, we gonna take strict actions which might include cancelling your scholarship and kick you out of the college, as these actions may invades someone's privacy' ..... campus authority was unaware of it literally for a week it's that it was time of exams so they need to make announcements so that's when they saw it...... Namjoon hyung was literally so scared for few months thinking they gonna find it but they did nothing just delete the post as it was totally nothing wrong " by the end trio was laughing mess.