Chapter 11

__________________________________

It's been two months since Taehyung and other started their internship under the Alpha team and to say that these two months was the best for the interns wasn't be a lie because it is, working under your favourite doctor was like a dream to every medical student and luckily they had their dream come true.

Also the fact that Jin and Namjoon now become the parent figure of not only for Alpha team but for the interns also as they couldn't resist their charms.

Their relationship is not like a doctor and intern like it's more like a bestfriend type. The most closest duo was Taehyung and Jungkook. Living in a same room gave them an advantage to get to know eachother more and that's how their relationship took a lead and they become the closest and most naughtiest when they put together.

Currently Taehyung, Jimin and Yeonjun was on their way to Namjin's house as Jin called Jimin saying that he's bored in house as Namjoon left for the meeting with the heads of doctors of other branches of hospital so he's coming to hospital to kill the time but as Jin was eight months pregnant Jimin denied saying if he wants he will come so Jin agreed and asked him to bring others too if they are free and luckily Taehyung and Yeonjun was on break so he took them with him.

Jimin knocked on the main door waiting outside for someone to open the door. As no one come even after five minutes he pulled out his phone and called Jin.

"Did you reached?" He heard Jin on the other side and hummed as a reply.

"We are at the door, why nobody opening it tho?" He asked.

"oh maids are on leave today and Namjoon is not at home as I told you, wait I'm coming--"

"Ah no hyung you stay inside i bring the duplicate key with me luckily" Jimin replied as he passed the keys to Yeonjun and motioned him to open the door.

Taehyung was standing behind both Yeonjun and Jimin with food bags in his hands as they decided to stay longer at Namjin's so they will obviously need something to eat and besides Jin was also craving outside food.

They entered in the house and heard Jin "Come in the bed room I'm here!"

They moved towards the bedroom when Taehyung stops "Hyung wait i will put these in kitchen then will join you" Jimin gives him ok sign and went to the room followed by Yeonjun.

"Jin Hyungggggg" Jimin and Yeonjun entered with their arms wide open.

"Oh my babiesssss" Jin too replied with his arms wide open sitting on the bed leaning on the headboard surrounded by pillows.

Both Jimin and Yeonjun hugged Jin carefully tho as not to hurt him on his stomach.

"Only you two came?" Jin asked pouting looking at Jimin and Yeonjun who took a seat in front of him on the bed.

"No Taehyung hyung also came. He's putting the food in kitchen tho" Yeonjun said poking Jin's stomach and gasped when he felt a kicked against his touch.

"OMG TAEHYU-- Yeah! Don't to do that, this brat inside this is acting up lately" Jin slaps Yeonjun's hand hissing, patting his bump as to calm the kicking monster inside.

Jimin smirked "Namjoon sure transferred a strongest sperm huh" he remarked and laughed at Jin's red face. Yeonjun too wheezed.

"Atleast his sperm will be tall!" Jin replied smirking at Jimin's offended face.