Chapter 10

__________________________________

After their brunch Namjoon strictly told them all to take a half day as the hospital was all pack up since past few days making all the doctors giving their best and exhaust themselves so as for now today's schedule was all clear if there's no other emergency occurs.

Not able to say anything against Namjoon and Jin's glare they all first see Namjoon and Jin off then pack their things and went to their rooms.

Jungkook and Taehyung were last one to leave before checking all the reports and progress of patients.

As they were on their way towards the drom building behind the hospital Taehyung stops Jungkook.

"Dr-- i mean Kookie" Taehyung called and Jungkook looks at him urging the boy to continue.

"In morning i checked the kitchen cupboards and fridge. They are almost empty so how about we go for grocery shopping first?" He suggested.

Jungkook widened his eyes and rubs his nap in embarassment "Ah y-yeah i forget to fill them up before your arrival"

Taehyung giggles at the embarrassed Jungkook "It's fine. So shall we?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah let's go" Jungkook huffed and hit his head after Taehyung turns his back to go other side and follows Taehyung.

"How do you wanna go? By car or by walking?" Jungkook asked when they are near the main road of the area.

Taehyung put his index finger on his chin and looks up thinking 'umm'

And all Jungkook could do was stare at the pretty boy who still looking so fresh and lively even after the rushed work hours.

"Is it far?" Taehyung asked as both options is fine for him.

"Huh?" Jungkook came out of his daze form. Taehyung bites his lip to stop smiling as he noticed Jungkook's dazed grazed.

"The store? Is it far" Taehyung again asked.

"Oh ah No not far it will take 15-20 minutes if we go by walking but I kept car as a option because you might be tired after work. Oh you must be tired let's go back to room we can go for shopping at some other time" Jungkook babbles as to not feel more embarassed after snapping out of his daze form but boy end up spouting nonsense.

"Whoa Whoa Dr. Jeon calm down" Taehyung giggles and continues "I'm not tired. We can go for it right now as it's not that far let's go" Saying so Taehyung turns left and start walking on the footpath.

"Um Taehyung?" Taehyung heard Jungkook calling him thinking he again will try to cancel plan because he might be tired so he just waved his hand still walking.

"Told you Kookie I'm not tired comeon" Taehyung said without looking back at Jungkook.

"Uh it's not that. You-You are going on the wrong way we have take right turn"

Taehyung steps halted. He turns back to see Jungkook pointing at the right side looking at him with big eyes.

Heat rushed in Taehyung's cheeks as he realised he was going to wrong direction as if he knows they way and was telling Jungkook to follow him too.