Chapter 15

It was yet another usual day at the hospital. Jungkook was walking down the hallway while checking some files in his hands.

"Dr. Oppa" a shiver run down to Jungkook's spine and he frozen in his steps as the voice reaches his ears.

He turns back slowly and saw a nurse running towards him with paper clip in her hands.

His left eye twitched as the nurse stops in front of him catching her breath.

"Oppa--"

"NO" he shouts taking a step back pointing his finger at her "NO OPPA! Please" he made a cringed face.

The nurse made a confused face "But aren't you older than me?"

Jungkook make a offended gasped "Older? How dare you! Show me your ID! Huh you said this sexy hot face is old?" He said making a flower pose with his hands "This face!"

The nurse smiles awkwardly "Uhh-"

"Tsk, No one appreciate God's best creation here" he shakes his head in disappointment.

"Dr Je---" he cut off the nurse by saying "Leave it- you have disappointed me...I'm leaving i need justice here" he said and make a dramatic turn leaving the nurse behind.

"Phew, I'm no one's oppa!" Jungkook whispered to himself while running to their usual place, Hobi's office.

The nurse stood there dumbfounded ".....i just wanted you to check these reports " she mumbled.

A sigh left he lips. She turns left to leave but her step halted when she saw Taehyung standing there with his hands pressed over his mouth. He seems to struggling controlling his laugh or something.

Sensing the graze upon himself Taehyung straighten himself and cough before looking at the nurse with bright smile "Yes?"

The nurse looked at him from head to toe "Dr. Kim....are you ok?" She asked carefully earning a nod from smiling Taehyung.

She nods back with the same awkward smile "Umm Dr. Jeon...can you uh-" she said pointing to where Jungkook just run off.

Taehyung blinks and looks at way the nurse is pointing then looks back at her and raised a eyebrow at her "Is Dr. Jeon fine?" She finally asked getting weird out by Jungkook's behaviour.

"Ah yes yes he's completely fine, just spending time with Jin Hyung a lot lately so he's being loving himself a lot lately...i mean like a lot" Taehyung said then points at the paper clip in her hands.

"Do you want me check these?" He asked and the nurse nods handing him the reports.

"Oh yes actually i was about to give them to Dr. Jeon before he run off, can you please submit them to Dr. Jung after checking them?" Taehyung give her thumbs up while flipping over the pages.

The nurse bows and left to do her other work. Taehyung read over first few pages before smiling mischievously remembering something "Oppa huh?" He said and giggles to himself before making his way to Hobi's office.

Jungkook huffed as he just barged in Hobi's office and sat on the couch crossing his hands over his chest and zoomed out creeping out the poor Yeonjun who was sitting across him cheking on few files.

Yeonjun looks at Jungkook then at Hobi who was sitting behind the desk on his chair with pen in his hand and a done look on his face. Hobi shakes his head and signalled Yeonjun to stay quiet and continue his work.

After some minutes door again opened and Jimin entered followed by Yoongi followed by Soobin looking tired "Ahh three surgeries back to back now I'm dead tired" Jimin groaned rubbing his back side of neck and popped on the couch.

Yoongi followed jimin and literally throws himself over Jimin "I'm done for the day"

Jimin again groaned by stay limped with Yoongi over him. Soobin tiredly went and sat beside Yeonjun then lie down wiggling his head in the space between Yeonjun's hands and his knees ending up with his head on Yeonjun's lap.

Yeonjun blinked and looks down to see Soobin lying his head on his lap with eyes closed "Don't mind me you just continue your work" Soobin said without opening his eyes and flicks Yeonjun's chin.

Yeonjun feels his cheeks getting heated he giggles lightly then went back to his reports now with one hand running through Soobin's hair.

Hobi clicked his tongue and looks at the peoples who casually barged in his office "You guys have your own office yet you all come here everyday day huh"

Everyone looks up for a moment before smiling and makes a finger heart "Because Hobi Hyung is best" the shouts making hobi fluttered.

"Aishhhhhhh....I'm missing Yoonji now" Hobi said pointing.

"Dr. Jeon here's the files you told me to bring from your office" the door of the room open yet again and Yoonji entred with some files in her hands. Hobi looks at her and smiles sweet "Perfect atleast you are here now" he said.

Yoongi smiled at Hobi then hands Jungkook his files and made her ways to Hobi. Hobi pulled a chair beside his for Yoonji to sit.

All of them went back to work on their own files except Jimin and Yoongi who was dozing off and Soobin who seems to fall asleep on Yeonjun's lap.

A knock heard on the door "come in" Hobi said without looking up from his files. Taehyung peeked his head and entred the room carefully as not to disturb the others.

Hobi looked up to see who is it and smiles seeing Taehyung "Ahh atleast this child have manners! Come come take a seat Taehyung-ah" Taehyung smiles and bows to Hobi.

He saw Jungkook sitting on the single couch, Jimin and Yoongi sleeping on the long couch, Yeonjun sitting across Jungkook on another long couch with Soobin sleeping with his head on Yeonjun's lap.

Taehyung went and stood beside Jungkook "Dr. Jeon" he called but Jungkook didn't seems to hear him, to engrossed in his work.

"Dr. Jeon..?" He tried again not speaking to loud as not to disturb the others.

"...Dr...Jeonnnn" he hugged when Jungkook seems to zoomed out with his papers in his hands.

Taehyung smiles mischievously looking over Jungkook and crossed his hands over his shoulder, with a sly smile he called out the older this time a little louder,

"Jungkookie Oppa!"

____________________________________________________________________________

Everybody is a main character to someone.

____________________________________________________________________________