Chapter 6

Hobi's office

Hobi's office

-------------------------

There stood Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin with smile on there faces. Yoonji was standing behind them holding a bag in her hands.

"Hyung!" All four doctors shouts expect inters all run to hug both Namjoon and Jin.

"Ah my kids how you have been" Namjoon said patting their back. "We are good hyung" They were all careful while hugging Jin as he was six months pregnant.

Hoseok pulls Yoonji and hugs her sideways taking the bag from her hand and put it on the couch "Jin hyung why are you standing comeon sit on the couch" Jimin said and carefully lead Jin to the couch who playfully rolls his eyes.

"Comeon not you too Joonie is enough to fuss over me" Jin said in a whiney voice making Namjoon chuckles and other present in room smile at the older.

They were interrupted by the knocking on the door "Dr. We transferred all the patients in ICU. We also arranged everything for the operation as well" A nurse came and inform them ass she saw Namjoon alongwith Jin she bowed to them.

"Ok you go we are coming" Namjoon said and asked Hobi about the situation once the nurse went out.

"It's a accedent case three cars was involved, five people need immediate operation three of them are very critical as they were the one driving the cars other two need to operate but we are confident that they will survive while other three got it worst. There's other four people who got injured but they have be taken care of" Hobi explained everything to Namjoon. Jungkook was also listening nothing to himself and nodding.

"Ok inform Dr. Kang and Dr. Cha to operate the two and You Jungkook and I will take incharge of the critical operations. Is that clear" Namjoon said Hobi and Jungkook nods their head and made their ways towards the operation room. Hobi and Jungkook signals Yoonji and Taehyung to follow them.

Namjoon went to Jin and peaks his forehead "Rest for sometimes ok" Jin smiles at him and nods. Namjoon started to leave the office when he noticed Yoongi alongwith Yeonjun following him, he raised his eyebrows at them "Where do you think you both are going?" He questioned.

"Hyung it's emergency so--" Namjoon cut Yoongi of "Oh shut it boy i heard that you and Jimin overworked and seeing you two your assigned interns also overworked so now you four are staying here with Jin and rest. Am I clear" Namjoon said in a Stern voice. Yeonjun and Soobin gulped seeing his poker face but Jimin and Yoongi pouts a little.

Jimin was about to say something when Jin said "Either you are listening to Joonie and stay here or My slipper will meet your face" Jimin and Yoongi's eyes widened. Yeonjun and Soobin got more scared. All four shakes their head and took a seat on the couch while resting their heads on the couch closing their eyes.