1

"JAKE" willow shouts from the top of the stares. "WHAT" He shouts back. "WHERES MY CHARGER?!" She screams back. Jake doesn't reply and willow knows he's taken it. "JAKE IM GOING TO KILL YOU" She screams charging down the stairs. All she can hear is laughter coming from the living room. She runs down there and sees him holding the charger. Her eyes light up with fury, Jake notices and bolts for the kitchen. Willow runs after him. They chase for about 10 minutes before there out of breath. Reggie comes in the front door. "What's happening?" He says as he closes the door. "Jake stole my charger again" willow says breathless. "Jake give willow back her charger. You guys literally never grew up I swear to god." Reggie says walking into the kitchen and putting the groceries on the counter. "Fine" Jake sighs and hands the charger back to his sister. "Thank you" willow says sarcastically as she walks into the kitchen to talk to her other brother. "What you get at the store?" Willow asks. "Just milk and bread. Nothing to special." Reggie reply's still unpacking willow grabs a few items from the bags and helps restock the fridge. "Are you packed for LA tomorrow?" Reggie asks her. "Yeah, nervous. I don't know how the roommates are going to like me." Willow says sighing. "I'm sure they will like you fine, at least your not going in alone Jake's Also moving in." Reggie says with a smile. "Yeah I guess" willow laughs.

Willow and Reggie are done with packing the fridge with food and willow runs back up to her bedroom And flops on her bed dreading tomorrow. She's exited to meet her new roommates it's just what if they don't like her. She try's to get over her fears and gets up and gets ready for bed. Once she's done she flops onto her bed and crawls under the covers. She turns off the light and try's her best to fall asleep.

Willows woken up to her heavy brother chucking himself onto her. "Hiiii Willow" Jake says. "Hi Jake" Willow says. "Our flights in 4 hours" Jake says walking out of her bedroom. "Oh okay thanks" willow says sitting up in her bed. Willow pulls herself out her bed and goes into her bathroom to do her face routine. It's been an hour and willows ready and is double checking shes get everything.

"Hey" Jake says walking into her room. "What's up" she says grabbing her backpack. "You ready to go?" He asks. "Yep" she says grabbing her suitcase. Jake takes his things and they both walk down stairs. "Aww my baby's going on there own adventure." They can hear there mom saying from the bottom of the stairs. "Mom, you know we will be back for Christmas." Willow says with a smile hugging her mom. "You better send me photos once you get there, call me when you land" she says hugging the pair. "We will don't worry mom" Jake says hugging his mom back. "I'll be back in a few weeks" Reggie says waving at the pair. "Yeah we know." Willow says. They say there good byes and willow and Jake get a taxi to the airport. The ride to the air ports about an hour and a half long.

They get to the airport and check in, get through security and go into the store to get food and water before they board there flight. Willow decides to take some photos before they wait for there flight.

WILLOW_97