13

END OF TW

(Colby, Jake and Willow where having a conversation in the kitchen, when the door bell rings.)

Willow gets to the front door and opens it. "Hello?" Willow says. "Hey, I don't think we've met. I'm Griffin." He says. "Ohhh, Hey Griffin, I'm Willow nice to meet you. Aarons up in his room." she says with a smile. he thanks her and walks over to the stairs and notices Jake and Colby. "Hey brother" he greets. "Brother" They both greet. Willow laughs at this greeting they have. Jake follows Griffin up to Aarons room. "can we go up to my room?" Willow asks. "Yeah" Colby says as they walk up to her room. They get up to her room. "Oh my god we should do a make-up video where I do your and you do mine." Willow smiles. "Okay then." Colby says seeing how excited she it. Willow goes and gets her camera and sets it up. 

Willow starts recording. "Hey everyone Willow Webber here and welcome back to my channel..." Willow does the rest of her intro while Colby just watches her. "What are we doing today Colby?" She asks. "Ugh make up thingy." he says not fully aware. "yeah we're doing a make-up challenge." Willow laughs. Willow starts doing Colby's make up and makes him look very pretty.

"Okay open your eyes." willow says. He opens his eyes and his jaw drops as he sees himself. "OH MY GOD I AM STUNNING." he says. causing Willow to die of laughter. he admires himself in the mirror for a good 30 minutes. "My turn. I don't know how to use any of these things. Where's the foundation?" He asks, "I don't use foundation, I use Concealer." Willow explains. Colby picks up the bottle "okay" he says. he starts to put it under her eyes on her cheek bones and nose. maybe not in the right places but he's still learning so whatever. "now what." he asks, "Now we blend with the beauty blender." Willow says, "squishy" he says as he squishes it between his fingers. Willow talks him through on how to use many different make up supply's and Willow looks a little more different than usual, Colby placed most of the things in the wrong place but it gave them something to laugh about. "Thank you all for watching like and sub. love you all!" She says as an outro. "How do I get this shit off me its hurting my eyes." Colby says. "Okay follow me." Willow takes him into the bathroom and puts makeup remover on a cotton pad and starts wiping his face. Once all the make ups off Colby stays in the bathroom and watches Willow take hers off. "much more pretty with out that makeup." he says. "Because it was bad makeup." she laughs. "Colby pretends to be annoyed. "Fine you won't be getting a ride to the party." he says, "And you wont be getting rode at all." Willow says laughing. "You got me." he says with a laugh. They both leave the bathroom. "I'm going to get ready for the party." Willow says. "But it doesn't happen until and hour." Colby says. "exactly." Willow says. Colby laughs and leaves her room. Willow goes into the shower and washes her hair, she puts her hair up in a towel and puts on a bathing robe and sits down to do her make up. 

50 minutes later Willow has done her hair and make up and is getting her outfit, shoes and Jewellery ready. When she is done getting ready it time to leave to go to the party. Willow walks out her room and down the stairs to see Colby who's eyes widened when She came down. "You look amazing." He said. "Not to bad yourself cowboy." Willow said, Colby was confused and then remembered he had a cowboy hat on. "Here's your hat." he said. passing her one of those pink cow boy hats, "Thank you." She said putting it on. Colby offers his arm and they link arms and walk to his car. "Why don't we get an Uber because we're going to drink?" Willow says. "Oh yeah." Colby says. They order an uber one was pretty close by ad they talk more about Kansas until the uber got there. The Uber came and they got in and went to the party. 

Body -Colby Brock-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara