10

Willow stutters on her words. Jake notices her troubles and opens his arms. Willow happily falls into them finding comfort in them. "What happened?" Jake asks in a soft tone. "I had a dream about..." Willow stops herself realising how dumb she sounds. "what was the dream about?" Jake asks. "Never mind its really stupid." Willow says looking at her feet. "Please tell me?" Jake asks. "it was about my dad." Willow says quickly as tears form. "Willow. its not your fault." Jake says in a soft tone squeezing her tighter. "He was saying it was. I told him to just 'die' " Said Willow as she broke down. "Willow its okay." Jake says rubbing her arm. Willow hugs Jake tight not wanting to let his comfort go. "Willow" Jake laughs. "What" she mumbles from his wet shoulder. "I've got to go and film for YouTube today." He explains. "Okay" she says as she raises her head and gives him a smile. "I should too." She says. "Great, that will take your mind off it." He says smiling. Willow gets up and walks to her bedroom.

Willow goes and flops onto her bed. She checks the time 9AM. "damn I was crying for that long?" Willow thought to herself. She flops to her other side. staring at the roof. She feels empty after crying for so long she only wants to do something thrilling. But can't find the energy. Willow gets off her bed and decides to get dressed. Willow takes a shower and feels a lot better. She puts on lounge clothes. Willow walks down to the kitchen going through all the messages that the girls left.

Trap girl

Kit kat, Mrs. yummy, Dev, willy;)

Kit kat:

hey guys, Xepher is having a party later tonight. Who want to come with me?

Mrs. yummy:

MEE!

Dev:

Mee too!

Willy;) :

Can't wait ;)

Willow sighs and puts her phone in her pocket. She walks into the Kitchen and looks into the Living room to see Colby still sleeping, she stays there for a minute just watching him sleep. Not in a weird way. She was glancing at all his features, even his imperfections where perfections in her eyes. She smiles at her self. "He's so hot oh my gawd" Aaron laughs from the kitchen entrance. "Shh Aaron." Willow smiles. "By the way I seen you both last night." Aaron says cracking a few eggs. "What?" Willow asks as her heart skips a beat. "Yeah. Where you drunk?" Aaron asks. "Umm, yeah" She replys. "Thought so, First you where both flirting, laughing, you got mad and you both had a disagreement about where you guys stand and then you started to make out and I left. It was like watching a series on Netflix i swear." Aaron says with a laugh. Willows face goes white. "Was there anyone else with you?" She asks, "Ugh...yeah Jake was there, not for all of it though." Aaron says, "When did he leave?" Willow asks. "When you guys where flirting he thought it was a joke and brushed it off, so your safe." Aaron says gently patting her shoulder as he walks past and takes a gulp of his egg whites. Willow lets out a sigh. "We made out." Willow says in her head. She walks over to the kitchen and opens and looks into the fridge. Willow takes her phone out and decided to make pancake's. She gets all the ingredients and starts cracking everything into the bowl. "Hey, if Griffin come around tell him that I'm in my room." Aaron says as he pops his head around the corner. "Yeah sure thing, See you, later Aaron" She reply's as he waves to her and walks towards the door. She hears the door close and she continues with the pancakes. Willows pouring the pancake batter into a pan when she feels two arms around her waist. "Hello Beutiful." He says burying his head in to her shoulder, "Hi Colby." She says as butterflies rush through her stomach. "Do you remember anything from last night?" Willow asks, "Ugh yeah a little." He says in his morning voice. "Aaron watched most of it and told me. What do you remember?" She explains. "I remember you where talking about how you didn't know where we stand and you where confused. and then next thing we where on top of each other and you grabbed the collar of my jacket and pulled me in." He explained going a little red at the last part. "oh god" Willow laughs. Colby smiles at her. "So...Where do we stand." Colby asks pulling her in a little. Willows suddenly reminded of the dream that happened and something took over her body and answered for her. "We're Just friends." Willow says turning and walking away from him. Colby's smile falls from his face. "But.." Colby says but cuts himself off. "Pancake?" Willow asks him with tears forming in her eyes, "No I'm good." He says walking out the kitchen and upstairs. "Willow sighs and tears stream down her face. "Are those pancakes that I smell?!" Jake yells from the hallway, "Ugh, yeah" She says wiping the tears from her eyes. "This still about dad?" Jake asks. "Ugh yeah" She says. Jake hugs Willow and Corey comes down after. "Can I have some?" He asks. "no" Willow chuckles, Corey gasps and steals two from her plate. "GUNTHER WILL LIVE ON!" Corey screams as he penny boards away. Willow and Jake ate their pancakes and talked more about YouTube. "Xepher is having a Party tonight, Devyn, tara, kat and I'm going, do you want to come?" Willow asks putting her dishes away. "Sure if Tara's going, I'm guessing everyone in the house is going." Jake says as he puts his plate away. "Okay It's starting at 11 is it okay if I go with you?" Willow asks. "Can't Colby or Sam take you? It's not that i don't want you but I want to ask Tara something in the car tonight." Jake explains, "Yeah no problem" willow smiles. 'big problem. very big'.

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked that chapter.

what's going to happen to Willow and Colby. Is this the end of them?

Love you all <3