8

Willow is woken up to colby voice "hey you doing alright?" Colby asks. "Yeah I'm doing fine" willow says waking up. "You want and pain killers or anything?" Colby asks. "Yeah that would be great." Willow says smiling at the boy still trying to get her self fully conscious. Colby walks into the kitchen and quickly comes out with pain killers and a glass of water. "Here" colby says. Willow sits up and takes them, Colby sits down next to her and turns on the TV. Willow looks out side. "Ugh what time is it?" She asks noticing it is dark now. "It's like 6PM" Colby says. Willow groans and falls next to Colby. "You hungry?" He asks. "No not really." She says. "Oh alright" he says smiling at her. Colby puts on a random tv show. Willows head aches went away for a few minutes with the pain killers but soon came back. She slowly inches onto Colbys shoulder. He happily lets her rest on his shoulder.

Later Colby looks down at the girl who's eyes are closed shut. Not in a sleeping way in more of a in pain way. "You alright?" Colby asks her looking worried. "Yeah head aches." She says getting off his shoulder and sitting up. "Oh, are you still hungover?" Colby asks. "No I just haven't drank a lot of water today" she says. "Oh let me get you a water" colby says. "No it's okay i can get it myself." Willow says. Colby nods and willow goes through to the kitchen. She pours herself a glass of water and puts a rehydration tablet into it. "Dehydrated?" Jake asks from the other side of the kitchen. Willow jumps a little. "Ugh yeah. Head aches again" she says before taking a sip. "Tara's feeling the same. Can you pass over the tablets?" He asks. Willow throws the tablets towards him and he catches them. He leaves the kitchen to go back to his room.

Willow walks through to the living room to see Colby still sitting there. "You want Chinese food?" Willow asks grabbing her phone. "Yeah. Do you want me to order?" He asks. "No it's fine I'll order." Willow says

Willow soon asks everyone who's awake. They all agree and soon the Chinese come. They all sit in the living room and the atmosphere is a little more lively than it was through the day. "I'll take the plates through." Willow says taking everyone's empty plates. "I'll help you" Sam says. They both take through the plates and wash them all. "So what's going on with you and Colby?" Sam asks. Willow throws her head back. "What's he told you now?" She chuckles. "Oh nothing much apart from how you slept with eachother. Drunk and Naked." Sam says drying the dishes. "He really does tell you everything." Willow says. "Yeah of course he does. But that's not the subject. What's happening" Sam says smiling to himself. "I'm not sure myself to be honest. It's just we've kissed and slept together. But the sleeping together was just an accident because we where because we where drunk that's it." Willow explains. Sam nods his head. "I'm not sure where we stand. I think we might be taking it a little to fast if we are even anything." Willow says. Sam agrees. "How about you ask him out to eat lunch tomorrow and you can discuss more." Sams says. Willow smiles and thanks him for his advice.

At this point everyone's left for bed or to go and do something. Willows sitting in the kitchen ordering a few room decor things off Amazon. "Hey we're going to be filming a YouTube video right now. I was wondering if you could ask us a few questions. If you aren't to busy?" Sam asks. "Yeah sure. I'll be through in a second." Willow says. Sam smiles and walks through to the living room. Willow saves all the things she's ordered and walks through to the living room.

———————————————————

Wow. What are colby and willow going to become? Try and guess what some of these questions will be and how truthful are the boys really going to be?

Love you allll x