15

NORMAL POV

There's a knock on the door "Who is it?" Willow asks with a cracked voice. "Ugh it's Jake" he says. "Willow opens her door but doesn't let him in. "Yeah?" She says. "Can I talk to you about something?" Jake said. "Sure". Jake walks into her room and sits on her bed. "Colby was talking to me and it opened my eyes on how much you like him. I thought that I wouldn't like it if you dragged me away from Tara, so I'm going to let you two Able to date I don't know how Reggie's going to feel but you guys are happy and that's all that matters. Just no baby or baby making going on. Right?" Jake says. "Right" Willow says as a smile lights up her face. She hugs her brother and runs down the stairs. She seen Colby and runs and jumps into his arms and kisses him all over his face before her brother came down. Colby smiles. "I love you" "I love your too" she says. "Ew PDA that's another thing non of that cringy couple stuff." Jake said with a disgusted face.

"Me and Colby are going to his room." Willow says to her brother who was in the living room teasing him. "Oh no not again" Aaron says. "What happened last time?" Jake questions. "They played Pokémon with out me" Aaron said. Jake shrugged it off. "REMEMBER NO-" Jake gets cut off. "Yeah I know" Willow says. Colby and willow walk up to Colby's room and go and pick a movie to watch they pick one and cuddle together on his bed. They watch the movie and halfway through you see jakes head pop through the door. "Hey that's a little to close don't you think?" He says. "Jake go away" willow says shutting the door in his face. Jake opens the door again. "Always stays open." He says before leaving. "What if the shadow man comes for us." Colby says. "You can close it when she isn't in the room." He said before leaving.

The movie continues and a kissing scene comes on Willow and Colby look at each other and lean in like they do in the movie. They touch they're lips together and introduce their tongue to one another. Colby places one arm around her hip and the other on her jawline. She wraps her arms around his neck and sits on top of him. Their still kissing. Both of Colbys arms go down to her waist.

———————————————————

Love this book <3