7

"Wow" willow says. Tara and Devyn laugh. Jake walks into the room and sits next to Tara placing a kiss on her head. "Oh my god PDA trigger warning" willow says pretending to throw up. "Shut up Willow" jake says. "How are you Jake" Devyn asks. "I'm good thanks, how about you?" Jake says. "Sore" Devyn laughs. "What are you guys watching" jake cuts himself off looking at his sister who is glued to the screen. "Bro your obsession with hiccup is unhealthy." Jake says. "Leave me alone bitch" Willow says. "Oh my goodness" Jake says. "Shhh" Devyn says. The movie finishes and Jake and Willow go into the kitchen.

"How are you finding it?" Willow asks. "Yeah I really love this place, the people are so cool and I'm here with All my brothers again." Jake says "how about you?" he asks "yeah I love the environment and the house so much." She says. "Do you want to make a video with me today?" Jake offers, "yeah what is it?" Willow asks. "Truth or drink" Jake says. "Oh my god." Willow says as Jake laughs and walks away.

Later willow gets dressed and does her makeup. She is soon Called down by her brother and she sees him and colby standing in the room. "Hey"Colby says "hi" she says back with a smile. Jake turns on the camera. "Hey guys welcome back and today I'm here with my trash sister Willow." Jake says as an intro. "Hi guys" Willow says. "Today we are going to be doing a truth or drink. I've got my glamours assistant Colby Cock. Right here" Jake says as colby waves to the camera. "Let begin" Jake says. They're halfway through the truth or drink and willows drank 1 shots and jakes drank 2. "Have you ever slept with anyone in the trap house?" Colby asks. "No" jake says as he looks at his sister. Willow takes a shot. "WAIT WHAT?!" Jake says. "Jake not so loud." Willow says. "You've slept with someone in this house." Jake says. "Maybe" willow says with a smile. They continue with the truth or drink and after the video ends Jake ended up taking 3 more shots. And willow drank 1 more. after the video Jake walks away being a little drunk and goes into the bathroom to throw up. Soon Willow does the same thing. Colby following after her and holding her hair. "Your okay" Colby says patting her back as she spews. After willow sits next to the toilet exhausted. "You okay?" Colby asks. "Yeah just really tiered." She says. "Can we talk about last night?" She adds. "Yeah." Colby says. "So last I remembered was that we went to your bedroom and I passed out." Willow says. "Oh well I remember we where talking about how hot it was and we took our clothes off. But that's it" colby says. "Oh" willow says throwing her head back. "We are so stupid" she laughs. Colby chuckles. "I'm going to bed" Willow says as she gets off the floor. "Same" colby says.

They part ways and willow gets to her bed and flop onto it almost passing out as soon as she did. Hours later She is woken up by a sleepy Jake. "Hey you okay?" He asks. "Yeah what time is it?" She asks. "1AM" Jake says. "Oh" willow says as she gets up to use the bathroom. She walks out of the bathroom to see Jake sleeping on her bed. "Great" she whispers. She walks through the house to see Sam and Corey down stairs and Aaron getting his egg whites for the morning. "Hey" Sam says. "Hi" willow says. She sits down next to Corey and opens up her phone. She watches a little bit of insta of the party last night she smiles. Soon after she feel asleep on the couch.

———————————————————

Waking up after falling asleep on the couch is probably the trippiest feeling ever.
Love you all x