6

"Do you want a drink?" Colby asks, "yeah, I'll take a white claw please" willow says grabbing two red cups. Colby grabs the drinks and pours them into the cups Willow got. Willow and Colby get there drunk and walk back out to the party. The party is loud, bright and possibly the best one Willows ever been to. A few hours later everyone is very drunk. Willow sees colby and stumbles over to him. "Hey pretty boy, wanna dance?" She asks with a laugh. "My pleasure" colby says with a chuckle. Colby and Willow dance like there's no tomorrow and the rest of the group join them. "Do you want to join me in my bedroom pretty girl" colby slurs. "Yes pretty boy" she chuckles following him upstairs. They get to colbys room. "Geez it's hot in here." Colby says as he takes off his clothes. "Why are you talking your clothes off" willow slurs. "Because it's hot in here." Colby reply's. "Oh, I'll do the same then." She smiles. Colby nods and passes out on his bed. Willow does the same right after.

"Ouch" Willow groans as she gets all her strength to get up. She sees Colby next to her. "Oh my god." She says. Colby wakes up and groans. "Willow?" He says opening his eyes. His eyes grow big once he notices that their both naked in his bed. "Did we-?" Willow asks. Colby looks at his trash can. "Nope" he says not finding any condoms. "Great. I mean not great, I'm sure your an amazing person but I don't think it like" Willow get cut off by colby laughing. "Yeah I know I feel the Same way" he says. Colby grabs a pair of boxers next to his bed and puts them on. "I'm away to have a shower." He says as he gets up and walks towards his bathroom. Willow gets out the bed and grabs all her clothes and puts them back on. "Shit" she whispers underneath her breath struggling to get the skirt on. She finally gets dressed and rushes out of Colby room. Willow freezes once she hears Tara behind her. "Someone had fun last night" she smirks. Willow looks back to see Tara who's wearing Jakes tee shirt and over sized sleep shorts. "Ugh no we didn't do anything." Willow says slightly nervous. "Suree" Tara says as she walks down stairs. "Need anything?" Tara asks. "I'll be down stairs in a minute but can you get some pain killers for me babes?" Willow asks. "Sure babes" Tara says walking down the stairs.

Willow rushes into her room. She goes into her shower as a thousand thoughts rage through her head. She gets out of the shower changing into over sized tee and some random shorts. She puts her hair up in a messy bun. Willow walks down the stairs to be greeted by Xepher, Devyn and Tara. "Hey guys" willow says with a groggy voice. "Hey" they all say back. Willow walks into the kitchen and takes the Pain killer Tara left out. "Thank you Tara." Willow says with a smile as she hugs her. "No problem." Tara says hugging her back. All the girls clean up the mess from last night and Tara and Willow walk into the living room. "So what was that." Tara asks. "What?" Willow says. "You and colby. "Oh umm i don't know." Willow says. "Did you have sex?" Tara asks. "No I think we just got naked and slept together but nothing happened." Willow says realising how stupid she sounds. Tara smiles "you can tell me I'm not going to tell jake." Tara says. "Tara I swear on jakes life that's what happened." Willow says. "Wow" Tara says. "Yeah, I'll talk to colby more about what happened and I'll update you." Willow says switching on the tv. "Good, I'll tell Devyn and Kat so they know what's happening." Tara laughs as she opens the group chat. Willow switches on how to train your dragon 2 because she loves that movie. "Hiccup is so fine" willow says. Tara laughs. "I don't see it" she says. Willow turns around and gasps. "Hey guys" Devyn says walking in. "Hey, how you doing?" Willow asks "hi" Tara says with a smile, "sore head" Devyn says. "Join us" Willow says sharing the blanket that her and Tara where sharing. "Devyn do you think Hiccup is fine as hell?" Willow asks. "No not really."

————————————————

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I haven't been updating because I've been studying so much omfg, I have exams in two weeks and I'm kind of shitting myself.
Love you all x