4

Willows teeth start chattering because of how cold she is. "Come on let's go inside." Colby says walking over to the door. Willow following close behind him. They get inside and split ways to get a warm shower. Once they're done they both go back to their own beds.

Willow is wakened up by a weight on her. "Go away Jake." Willow says with out opening her eyes. "Not Jake" a voice says laughing. Willow opens her eyes to Tara. "TARA" willow says sitting up and giving her a hug. "You are more excited to see me than Jake." Tara says with a laugh. Willow laughs. "So do you want to go to the cinema?" Tara asks. "Yess" willow says. "Ok, the whole house is going too." Tara says before leaving the room, "oh okay thank you." Willow says as Tara leaves the room. Willow gets a shower and does her skin care. Willow puts on a black boob tube, low wasted baggy navy blue work trousers, and to finish the outfit she wears some blue air Jordan's and chunky white belt.

Willow walks out her room, she goes down stairs to see jake, Tara, Corey and Devyn sitting in the living room. "Hey guys" willow says sitting heat to her brother, "hey" they all say back, they all go onto their phones or talk to one another while waiting for the others, finally everyone's ready and they walk outside, they all split into spectate cars, Tara, Jake and Aaron in Aaron's car, Corey and Devyn in Corey's car, Sam and Kat in Sams car and Willow and Colby in Colbys car. Colby starts rehearsing and puts his arm on the head rest of Willows chair she stares at the man while he looks back to reverse, 'how does he look so good even doing the most basic thing.' Willows thoughts take over not making her realise Colbys asking her if she's okay. "Willow" colby says snapping her out of her trans, "you okay?" He asks, "yeah just zoned out sorry." She says, "don't worry about it, you want AUX?" He asks. "Yeah" she says as she plays some songs she things colby might like. They drive to the mall and meet everyone else before heading to the cinema, they all decide on 'a quiet place II' willow was looking forward to it because she doesn't find a quiet place scary. They all get food and drinks before the movie, ever one else order's together so colby and Willow order, "can I get a Large Pepsi and magic stars." Willow asks, the women behind the register gives Willow what she asked for, "can I also get one of those Nacho bowls?" Willow says pointing at the cardboard nacho bowls, the woman hand I've the bowl and willow pays, she pours her magic stars into the nacho bowl, Colby comes back with a large doctor pepper, "what's the nacho bowl for?" He asks as they go to meet to others at the screen, "it's to hold the magic stars so the packet doesn't russle." Willow explains, "smart" Colby says before reaching the others, they all get to they're seats and sit down, along the isle are Corey, Devyn, kat, Sam, Tara, jake, willow, Colby and Aaron. Through our the movie willow and Colby share the magic stars and they don't get scared. The movie finishes and Devyn and Kat look terrified. Their boyfriends hug them for comfort while we all talk about the movie. The group goes and gets a Nando's and goes back home. Once they get back everyone splits up to do there own thing, Sam was saying bye to Kat, Tara and Jake where cuddling on the couch, Aaron was screaming at Fortnite, Colby was on his phone in the kitchen, Corey and Devyn went up to their room. And Willows playing with Navi. Willow feels someone walk towards her and sit next to her. "Hey" she hears. She turns around to see Colby who now also reaches out to Navi. "How's Rex?" He asks, willow freezes are her dogs name being brought up. "Oh, he died last year" willow said with tears in her eyes. Colby pulls her closer to him. And hugs her. "Sorry I didn't know" Colby says with a little crack in his voice, Rex was one of Willows childhood dogs he was a friendly and beautiful dog. Willow wipes away her tears but keeps her head on his chest. This is one of the reasons why she felt closer to him, he was always there when she needed him. Willow eventually pulls herself off colby and Navis already gone to go and see Corey and Devyn. "Hey do you want to go out?" Willow asks. "Where are we going?" Colby asks with a smile, "I know a place" willow says before grabbing colbys car keys, "I didn't say you could use my car." Colby says with a smirk. "Yeah but you'd help a woman in distress, no?" Willow responds with a smile. "Fine you win." Colby says following her out the door. Willow starts the car, "I never thought you'd keep this car for so long." Willow says as she's hit with  all the memories. "Yeah it's the only thing I have from Kansas now." Colby says looking around his car. "That's sweet" willow says with a smirk, "wow what a way to ruin a moment." Colby says with a laugh. They put on a play list and sing along and dace in the car while Willow is driving. Willows taken them to a hill, "what the hell are we here for?" Colby asks. "Just follow me" willow says leading him up the hill. "Are you going to murder me?" Colby asks with a laugh. "If you keep asking questions, Yes"willow says with a laugh. They get to the top and willow sets down a blanket she brought up, "sit" she says as she does so. Colby doesn't say anything but does what she says. She rests her head on his head before they watch the sunset, "I did this every Saturday since you left." Willow says. "Really?" Colby says. "Yeah."willow says watching the sunset, but colbys eyes are still on the gorgeous girl. The suns now set and willow looks at Colby who's been watching her the whole time. "What?" She asks worried somethings wrong. "Nothing" colby says. They feel them selves inch closer as they stare deep into each others eyes. "Can I kiss you?" Colby asks. "Yes" willow reply's before their lips grow closer together. They kiss for about five minutes before Colby pulls away. They smile at each other. Willow lays back and so does Colby. "Look at the moon" willow says. After an hours of star gazing and talking they head back to the car. Willow drives back to the house. They get into the house. "Willow" she hears from the kitchen, her and Colby look at eachother. "Yea" she reply's softly. "Where have you been." Jake says as he appears from the kitchen. "I went out to watch the sunset with Colby." She explains. "Okay, but Willow if your going to do that tell me you where gone for five hours." Jake says walking back into the kitchen. "Five hours?" Willow says as her and Colby walk into the kitchen. "You didn't keep track of time?" He asks. "No sorry" she says. "It's okay, me and Tara are in my room if you need us." He says. "You better not be messing around with my sister" Jake says to Colby before he leaves the room. Colby ignores what Jake said and walks over to willow. "You want post mates?" Willow asks turning around to see Colby. "Yeah that be great" he says smiling at the girl. Willow orders food and once it comes they eat it together while they watch mean girls.

______________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, ily all<3