17

Willow and Kat have been shopping in the mall for hours picking out cute dresses and other things they need. "Kat I love you for taking me here." Willow admits. "You drove us here babe I should be thanking you." Kat laughs off. Willow smiles at the girl and she feels a vibration in her back pocket. She takes her phone out her pocket to see a message from Colby.

Colby🖤

Colby🖤
Hii, how's the trip going?

Willow
Its going great, how editing?

Colby🖤
Boring but I can't wait till you get home. We're having a pool party later tonight. Corey and Jake just hit us with the news.

Willow
Wow how last minute🥰

Colby🖤
Ikr, anyway can you please buy me some trunks? I lost my old ones🙃

Willow
No💙

Colby🖤
Whyyyy😟

Willow
I was joking don't worry I'll make sure to buy you the most kidz bop 2019 thing I can find.

Colby🖤
Perfect.

Willow looks up from her phone and turns to the pink headed girl. "Hey the boys are having a pool party tonight." She says. "Oooo your going to love it, the party's are so cool especially the pool parties." Kat says bobbing up and down with excited.

Willow and Kat walk into a swim wear shop and willow decides to pick out a nice bikini and some shorts for Colby. Kat picks out matching swim wear for her and sam. They both laugh over some of the clothes but soon get their items and pay and walk back to their car.

They get in the car and Willow turns on her playlist and they both sing out loud to some of the songs with the windows rolled down. They got home and walk into the house to see Corey standing ok his phone in the corridor. "Hey Corey" willow and Kat say. "Heyy, excited for the party dudettes" he says in a high pitched voice. Kat and willow laugh and agree with him. Kat spots her boyfriend in the living room and runs into the room like an attention starved puppy. Willow smiles at the couple being all cuddly and walks up the stairs and walks to Colby's room.

Willow knocks on the door and hears a faint "come in" she opens the door and sees Colby going through his drawers. "Hey I got your trunks." She says handing him them from the bag. "Amazing thank you" he says taking them and giving her a side hug and a kiss on the head. "I'll see you later Colbs." Willow says smiling at him and walking out the room. He sighs playfully and closes his door behind her. Willow walks into her room and takes all the clothes she bought from the day and gets ready for the pool party.

"BITCH" Jake screams banging on Willows door. "Jesus" willow says jumping out her skin from the loud noise. She walks over to her door and opens it. "What do you want stupid." She asks. "Pool" is all he says as she notices he's only in trunks and flip flops. "Oh okay I'll be down soon" she says, Jake nods and walks down the stairs and screams for Tara, willow grabs a cover up that she can wear for most of the party, willow walks out her room and locks it behind her. Knowing how tipsy people can get at party's. She walks down the stairs and is greeted by Devyn and Tara, later they decide on drinking some drinks and takes photos for insta (On next chapter!).

The whole time she couldn't help notice Colby staring at her in awe. She talks to the girls a little before she decides to go over and talk to him. At this point more people started to flood into the house. "Hey" she says, "hi" he says. "Wanna go for a swim?" She asks. He nods and she grabs his hand and walks him over to the pool, she starts to take off her cover up and jumps in. Colby is close behind her. He picks her up in the pool. It only feels like Colby and her. She looks into his beautiful blue eyes watching how the pool lights perfectly bounce of his heavenly eyes, he looks back right at her pulling her closer by her lower back. She wraps her legs around his waist and wraps her arms around his neck not breaking the eye contact. He leans closer to her. She eventually breaks the distance and kisses him. She pulls away and smiles " I love you" Willow says as she looks into his eyes. "I love you too." He says looking back, she looks around. Breaking the eye contact, "so much for a pool party" She says looking around and noticing there are about 3 people outside. Some couple making out around the side of the house and some person who's already super drunk laying on the grass and talking about random conspiracy's. She laughs and looks back at him. Colby smiles "it's cold in the pool, we should go in the hot tub." He says walking over to the edge. "Yeah" willow agrees before unwrapping her arms and legs from him. They get out and walk over and get into the hot tub.

Willow sits down next to Colby and looks up to the Sky. She just watches the stars twinkle and moons eerie shine. Colby watches the girl examine the moon. "Why do you love the stars so much?" He asks out of pure curiosity. "Well it's very pretty and different every time it rises. Like the quarter, half and fill moon." She explains "and my grandma used to love the moon." She adds as a happy tear fills her eyes. "Sorry for you loss Willow." He says pulling her closer. "Thank you Colby." She says resting her head on him. They relax there for about a few hours before more people started coming outside and a lot more people where drunk. "Want to get a drink and some snacks and head up stairs?" Colby asks. "Yeah" she agrees.

They walk inside to see a house packed with people who where drunk or just having a really good time. Willow watches Sam and Kat dirty dance together. Willow could tell they where drunk. She pulls her phone out an starts videoing them knowing Kat would love it. Colby grabs the drink and snacks and takes Willows hand and leads her upstairs.

"I'll go get changed." Willow says walking into her room, Colby agrees and they go get showers. Willows changed and walks to Colbys room. He lets her in and they cuddle on his bed and watch a movie.
"Love you" Colby says as willows eyes close. He kisses her head and she drifts offs.

—————————————————————

Sorry for not posting I've been busy with exams and holidays.

I will try and update the story more (sorry!!)
Leave comments so i know what you guys what to see next.

LOVE YOU ALL🖤💙