5

"Brother" Corey greets as he walks into the room. "Brother" Colby says back. Willow noticed that the call each other 'brother' a lot she found it cute and funny. "Mean girls?" Corey says laughing. "Don't look at me willow put it on." Colby said looking at her. "Well I never forced you to sit here and watch it" willow says jokingly. "Me and Devyn are away to head up for bed. I'll see you guys in the morning." Corey says before leaving to follow his girlfriend back up the stairs. "So was every one in a relationship apart from you when they moved in?" Willow ask. "No, Sam only started talking to Kat about a few months living here." Colby says. "Oh, who was the old roommate that moved out?" Willow asks. "Oh that was Elton, he'd just play pranks that went to far but it was good while it lasted. He sometimes come over to the house when we have house parties so I'm sure you'll meet him soon." He explains. "Yeah maybe" willow says. "Did you have any past relationships in Kansas?" Colby asks. "Yeah. But you know he didn't love me like he said he did." Willow says. "Oh I'm sorry" Colby says. "Thanks" willow says. "What happened if you dont mind me asking?" He asks. "This was like years ago. We were together for about a month. When I came home early from a holiday I went on with jake. I went to surprise him but he was sleeping with my best friend at the time." Willow says.  "Wow" Colby says taken back on the information over load. "Yeah, but I moved on and waited for the 'one' ever since." Willow says with a smile, Colby smiles at that.

The movie finishes and Colby and Willow go upstairs. "Goodnight colby." Willow says. "Goodnight Willow" colby says before they go into their separate rooms.

The next day everyone was in the kitchen having a discussion, willow felt like she belonged to a group she was so new to. She loved it. They started to talk about a house party they where planing on throwing this afternoon. They give everyone different jobs go do. Sam and Corey where inviting people. Jake and Colby's was to get food and drink, willow and Tara was to get decoration.

Tara and willow get to the store and start getting red solo cups, neon paper plates, balloons, confetti, plastic shot glasses, and some accessories for photos. Tara and willow are on the way back to the house. "So what's been going on with you and colby?" Tara asks. Willows caught a little off guard. "There's nothing happening in between us." Willow says. "Then why do you always watch movies together. And watch the sunset together?" Tara explains. "I mean i don't know where we stand, I don't want to rush into it. "Have you guys kissed at least once?" Tara asks. "Yeah" willow says. "WHAT" tara says almost crashing the car. "JESUS TARA" willow says. "Sorry but you and Colby have kissed and still don't know where you stand," tara says "I mean yeah" willow says. "You need to keep me, kat and Devyn updated on this." Tara said. "I will, I mean I haven't told anyone yet about the kiss but I'll see if anything else happens and I'll update you." Willow said with a smile. They get to the house and Tara, Devyn and Willow start pumping up balloons, "Kats finishes work at 4 guys so she will be here soon." Sam says as he walks through the lobby. "Thanks" willow says as the others nod. "Okay Willow tell Devyn." Tara says jumping around like a child at Christmas. "Well last night me and Colby went to watch the sunset and we kissed in-front of the sunset." Willow says. Devyns jaw drops and then she lets out a little squeal. "Oh my goddd" she says as she reaches over and hugs her. "But she doesn't know where they stand" Tara said. "Oh." Devyn said. "Well have you tried and talking to him about it?" Devyn asks. "No I mean I want to know if he for sure likes me because I know I like him." Willow says. "He kissed you Willow." Tara says. "Yeah , I guess" willow says with a smile as she looks at the ground. "Your so down bad for him" Devyn laughs. "I am not" willow says. "Okay then what do you like about him?" Tara asks. "I like his kindness, his smile. The way he can do anything and look perfect. His humour, his interests, his personality and his amazing face" willow says. A smile creeps up on both of the girls faces. "Your so down bad for him omgg" they say. "Tara you can't tell Jake about this." Willow says seriously. "He's going to kill me" she adds. "I won't don't worry this is just in between the trap girls unless colbys told the boys." Tara says. "Devyn can you see if Colby told the boys. I think he would've told Corey about it." Willow says. "Yeahh of course" Devyn says. "I'll also try and see if Sam told Kat, because Sam will definitely know." Willow says. They all agree and finish with the decoration. The last thing they do is set up beer pong cups. Kat just went straight to her apartment after work to get ready because we where all set up. They all get ready for the party.

Willow outfit

Willow outfit

Tara's outfit

Kats outfit

Devyns outfit

Devyns outfit

They all show up to the party together. Most of them separate to go to there boyfriends or see friends that have came. Kat walks over to Sam leaving Colby alone. He looks a little nervous so I go over to him. "Hey" she says over the music. "Wow you look amazing" he says. "Thank you, not to bad yourself." Willow smiles, "can we go into the kitchen?" They walk Into the kitchen it's a little quieter through there.

———————————————————

Wow 🤩
What an adventure.
Anyway next chapter out soon, hope you enjoyed.
Love you <3