12

TW:SMUT

They keep kissing. Until there out of breath. Damn. "Your really good at kissing damn" Colby compliments out of breath. "Thanks" Willow reply's. They lean in once again and make out even more. Willow straddles him while he's sitting up. He take's her legs and stands up not breaking the kiss, she wraps her legs around his waist while he walks to the door. He reaches for the lock and locks the door, Colby walks back over to the bed and lays Willow down softly. Colby gets on top and keeps kissing while he takes his shirt off. Willow traces him abs. Colby smiles into the kiss. Willow pulls away. "What?" She asks, "I like that." He says before they reconnect their lips. Colby kisses down her neck causing instant pleasure, grasping for more she grabs the bed sheets tight. Colby isn't shy to leave a few marks down her body, nothing visible unless she wears a bikini. He slowly takes of her clothes kissing down her body. arching her back needing the pleasure. He comes back up to her face and puts his so close she wants to kiss him but she knows he's teasing her. She can't help but smile and reach her arms around his neck. He comes closer and as he does Willow flips his over so she's on top. He smiles. She does the same, kisses down his body but leaves marks in more visible areas but nothing to sever, Tracing his body one more time as she takes the rest of his clothes off. He smiles. "You want me that bad?" He chuckles. "Yes now shh." she says as she plays with him. he moans a little. she plays with him until he reaches his limit, letting out all kinds of moans and whimpers. "My turn" he says as he flips her over and rubs her clit up and down, while he kissed her, moans running through the kiss and she continuously let cum run over his fingers and he pushed them up and down inside her. "I want you inside." Willow lets out in a whisper. Colby laughs as he goes inside her. She throws her head back in the feeling of him. She digs her nails in his back, She begins to moan as her goes faster, "shhh" Colby says as he covers her mouth, "f-faster" Is all she lets out. He goes faster making her whimper, she wanted to moan so bad, knowing that she can't make her want to do it more. She whimpers at feeling finishing inside of her. Colby goes to the bathroom to clean up and Willow does the same after he comes out. They both get changed and smile at each other. "Do you want me to cover the hicky's on your neck?" Willow asks. "Ugh yeah the room mates will ask questions if I don't" He says. "Okay come to my room." she says. They leave Colby's room and run to Willow's so no one see's them. Willow closes her door and locks it. Colby sits down and Willow grabs her make up bag. She gets a little foundation and puts it on his neck. He sits there ad just admires her while she pats the foundation on his neck, the way she's so focused. "how's that?" She says, he leans forward to look in the mirror and it looks like it was never there. "woah that's so good. thank you" He says as his eyes soften at the girl. The both walk down stairs and into the kitchen to see Jake. "Hey, Jake." willow says, "What's up?" he asks. "nothing." she responds, "Why was your door locked Willow?" He asks. "Oh I must of done it by accident." She says. "I heard you both in the room, what where you guys up to?" He asks taking a bite out the sandwich he made. "It was an accident Jake. He was just helping me with editing." she explains. "But I could've helped you." He says. "I couldn't find you." She lies. "Okay fine, that's all you guys did?" he asks again. "Brother that's all we did." Colby says. "Okay brother I believe you" Jake says, The door bell rings. "I'll get it" Willow says trying to leave the embarrassing conversation.