9

Willow walks into the living room to see Sam and Colby with 2 bottles of alcohol next to them. "Hey" colby says. "Hi" Willow says. Sam sends hers a little nod.

Sam soon starts recording and they do their intro. "Hey guys what's up it's Sam and Colby and today we are going to be doing a truth or drink." Sam explains to the camera. "Yeah and I'm a little nervous not going to lie. And we have our amazing assistant Willow asking us question." Colby says sending her a smile.

They finish there into and get through most of the questions the fans have asked. "Do you have feeling for anyone currently?" Willow asks. "I have a girlfriend so yeah" Sam says. "Ughh I don't know if I can answer that." Colby asks with a smug laugh as he pours a shot. He takes the shot. "When's the last time you kissed someone?" Willow asks. "Today. Katrina" Sam says with a smile. "Ugh I think like sometime this week." Colby says going all shy after. "You are going to drive the twelve year olds crazy with that one." Sam says. Willow chuckles behind the camera.

They finish the video and Sam and Colby are a little tipsy. Kay walks into the house. "Hey babe. I left my sweater up stairs" she says looking up from her phone and seeing Sam. "Are you drunk right now?" She chuckles. "They where doing a t-" Willow gets intercepted. "A truth or drink" colby interrupts smiling at the annoyed girl. Kat takes sams hand and lead him upstairs. "Come on you big baby." She says walking him up the stairs chuckling. "Looks like it's just you and me now." Colby says smirking at Willow. "Yeah? And what's that supposed to mean?" She smiles back at him. "Well. We could do something fun while we have the time together." He says smiling. "Your and my ideas of fun are very different. You need to specify mister." She says with a grin. "Well. I think your enjoy this one." He says. "How about we have a few more shots and a white claw?" He says grabbing two shot glasses. "Sure why not." Willow says smiling.

Willow and Colby sit on the couch pretty drunk. "Listen colby." Willow says abruptly sitting up. "What is it?" He says with a confused expression. "Where do we stand." She says with a sigh. "We're standing in the living room. Jesus how drunk are you." He laughs. "No you idiot. In our relationship." Willow asks. "Oh. So we have a relationship?" He slurs his words. "I...I don't know." Willow says as tears form. "Did you ever think of it as one?" Willow asks. "I did but then your brother-" Colby clashes his words together until he gets interrupted. "Jake? What's this got to do with him?" Willow asks in confusion backing away from the boy a little. "He said that we couldn't be together." Colby says as he looks at his feet. "Colby when have you ever followed the rules..." willow says with a smirk. Colby face lights up. "I don't care what my brother says." Willow says. "Well in that case." Colby says tackling her onto the couch to she's laying down below him. "What if I told you I really loved you." He says. "I wouldn't believe you" she whispers. "Whyyy" he wines. "Because we're drunk." She says. "But I want you." He whispers. Willow goes silent before she grabs his collar to his shirt and pulls him closer. "Can I kiss you?" She asks. "No need to ask" he says before they smash their lips together. They're lips moving in a pattern. Almost like they're made to fit together perfectly. Colby pulls away gasping for air. "Damn" he says. "Was it bad?" Willow asks surprises by his reaction. "No, not at all." Colby says. "Really?" She asks. "Really." He says before pressing his lips on hers once again. "Damn I love you." He whispers in between the kiss. Willows melting into his words and she feels his every movement. They finish kissing and laugh it off and fall onto each other on the couch. "I didn't expect you to be that good of a kisser mr." Willow says with a smile. "Not to bad your self miss." He says looking down at her. She wraps her arms around his torso and slowly drifts off to sleep. "I love you willow." He whipers thinking she's asleep. "I Love you too Colby." She reply's leaving colby to turn bright red. Soon they both fall asleep.

"What the fuck." A voice is heard in the distance. Willow peaks her eyes open. "What the fuck are you doing." Says the same voice. Adjusting to the brightness of the space. "What are you? Some kind of whore?!" She hears again recognising the voice. "Dad?" Willow asks. "Don't even call me that. Who is this guy your hanging out with." He says in disgust. "He's a friend." She reply's. "Friends don't make out with each other Willow. Friends don't sleep together. NAKED." He shouts. "DAD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." I willow yells. "MAYBE I WILL WILLOW SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT WHEN YOUR DEAD." He yells back. "I HOPE YOU DIE" willow shouts with tears in her eyes. Her dad looks back at her with disappointment written all over his face. "What a joke you turned out to be." He says before slamming a door. Willow rises awake from Colby's chest. She didn't wake him but she was crying. Willow walks into the kitchen and checks the time '7:00AM'
She sighs as she grabs a glass of water and a pain killer. She takes them and walks up to jakes bedroom door. She knocks and let's herself in. She sees him sleeping on a bean bag with the tv on its screen saver. "Jake?" She says in a cracked voice. Jake wakes up immediately hearing his sisters voice. He opens his eyes to see his sister with tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong willow?" Jake asks.

———————————————————

Who was that in willows dreams. And why was he so rude?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
I have exams for the next few weeks so I might post a little later. But I will try and keep giving you these chapters with twists and turns bc we live for drama.

Love you all x <333