3

Willow walks up to Sams room and makes a light knock on his door. She hears a quiet come in from the other side. Willow opens the door to Sam on his laptop and Kat on his bed. "Hey" willow says walking into the room. "Heyy" kat says putting her phone down and sending a smile to the girl. "I was wondering if you guys wanted to come to the mall with me?" Willow asks. "OMG YESS" Kat screams and she runs to Willow and Hugs her. "Sorry willow I would really like to go but I'm behind on editing. But Colby's not busy right now so he could drive you?" Sam says turning around in his desk chair. "Oh no problem thanks Sam." Willow says leaving the room with Kat. Kat kisses sam goodbye before we leave. Willow walks to colbys door and lightly knocks on it. "Who is it." She hears a deep voice say. "Willow." She reply's. She is surprised when the door is swung open by a shirtless boy. "Oh hey. What's up?" He asks leaning ok the doorframe. "Ugh. Hi do you want to come to the mall with us?" Willow asks as she noticed in the corner of her eye his abs. "Yeah sure let me just put on a shirt." He says walking back into his room. Colby grabs a shirt and pulls it on and walks out of his room to meet with and extremely excited Kat and a Willow who is trying her best not to laugh at how excited kat is. "Let go" colby says as they all walk down to his car and they drive to the mall.

They get to the mall and Kat is already trying to process what stores she wants to go to first. We all visit lots of stores and Willow buys a whole new wardrobe. Colby gets a few shirts and chain. Kat gets a lot of skirts and cropped tops and jeans and shirt for her next date with Sam.

They walk back out to the car and Willow notices that they have been shopping for about eight hours. They drive back home and drop Kat off at her apartment. Colby and Willow decided it was late enough to get something g to eat. They notice a near by Burger King. Colby goes though the drive though and they both order meals, they eat it in colbys car while listening to music. "Can I plug into AUX?" Willow asks. "Sure." Colby says. Willow decides to Play Lovers rock and other songs that are mixed up in her playlist. "Id never though I'd listen to this song. So many people want me to but I've never done so. I really should've earlier." Colby says with a smile. They finish with there food and just listen to music and enjoy the ride home. They get home and Willow notices Jake and Tara on the couch cuddling. A smile reaches her face. Colby looks at willow. "Whats going on with your face?" Colby says messing around. "Jake and Tara." Willow reply's unbothered. "What about them." Colby asks as he puts his keys back up. "They're just so perfect together." Willow says in awe of the couple. "Really?" Colby says taking off his shoes. "Yeah" willow says snapping out her trans and takes off her shoes. "You want to watch a movie?" Willow asks. "I don't want to ruin Jake and Tara's moment." Colby says. "No I mean in my room?" Willow says. "Oh yeah sure." Colby says with a smile. They go up to willows room. She switched on her TV which was installed during the day. "Since when did you have a TV..." colby asks. "My dad sent in some movers to take my tv from Kansas to here. "Wow" colby says with a laugh. Willow decides on the shining.

There where a lot of jump-scares in the movie. Causing Willow to jump up and into Colby. He didn't mind though. The movie ended and Willow and Colby are still awake it is late at night and they noticed everyone was asleep. "Want to go for a midnight swim?" Colby asks with a smile. "To be honest I'm down" willow says. "Damn let go" Colby says getting up. "Imma change meet you down stairs" colby whispers. Willow smiles and closed her door before she decided to change into a dark blue bikini the only swim wear she had apart from a neon pink bikini her mom bought for her. Willow takes a towel and wraps herself in it. She walks down stairs to see a boy with black swim trunks on an a towel around his neck. His smile widens when he sees her. They walk out side and Willow goes and puts her towel down and goes and dips her toe into the water to test it. "It's freezing." Willow said. "Oh really?" Colby says walking next to her. "Ye-" she gets cut off by colby pushing her into the pool. She gasps for air. "You mother fucker it's freezing."she whisper shouts at the boy who's dying with laughter.

Soon Willow pushes Colby in to the water and they bother end up in the freezing pool. They talk to each other and catch up for what they've been doing. "Any relationships in Kansas?" Colby asks. "Yeah" willow says as the smile fades from her face, "still together?" Colby asks. "No, we broke up last year." Willow says. "He just wasn't the one?" Colby asks. "Yeah he would treat me bad and just 'loved' me for my followers." Willow says. "Oh. I'm really sorry that happened to you." Colby says giving the girl a hug. "How about you?" Willow asks. "Nope all LA girls look the same. I mean there's nothing wrong with that but you know I'm waiting for the one." Colby says looking into Willows eyes. "I think I might do that too then" willow says with a smile.

Willow decides to float on her back and watch moon and the stars above her, there aren't many stars but it's enough for her. "What you doing?" Colby asks. "Watching the moon and the stars." Willow says. "Weirdo" colby says with a laugh. "I'm not a weirdo."'willow whisper shouts. "Just come here" willow says. "Okay then." Colby says as he walks over and starts to float on his back. "Don't see the hype." Colby says before getting up again. "What a fun sponge you are." Willow says with a laugh. "Fun sponge really? What are you a second grader?" Colby says laughing. "You bitch" willow says before jumping on the boys back and pushing his under water. She gets off him so he can get some air. "Oh my goodness I thought I was going to die" colby says over dramatically putting on a fake higher tone voice. Willow laughs as she gets out the pool. Colby follows and they both get dried and wrap their towels around themselves.

———————————————————

Part three. Damn
I enjoyed writing this part idk why I did so much but I just
Anyway love you all 🖤