14

Willow wakes up to Colby trying to get out of bed. "Morning Cowboy." She says. "sorry did I wake you?" He asks. "No don't worry." she says smiling at the boy. They get up and Willow goes through to her room and changes into the outfit for the day. Willow goes back to Colby's room. "Do you know if anyone's here?" Willow asks. "No I Didn't see anyone this morning" Colby says. Willow nods and walks down stairs. She sees someone with a messy bun, oversized shirt and glasses on. "Hey" Willow says. "Hi willow." The woman says, Willow instantly recognised the voice. "How are you Tara?" She asks. "Alright, how about you?" She asks. "I'm alright thanks, Does Jake know?" Willow asks. "Knowns what?" Tara asks taking pain meds. "About me and Colby." She explained. "No well he hasn't mentioned anything about it to me but he drank a lot last night." she said. "Thanks babes" Willow says as Tara leaves to go back to Jakes room. "If he does I'll text you." Tara said. "Thank you tara love you." "Love you too Willow.". 

Willow realises there's nothing for breakfast. She walks back up to Colby's room. "Do you want to go and get Starbuck's?" Willow asks Colby. "Yeah sure. who's driving?" He asks. "Me" She says. They both walk down stairs get their shoes on and then walk out and get into Willows car. Willow drives to Starbuck's orders their food and they get it and eat in a random empty parking lot. "I like spending time with you Willow." Colby says, "I like spending time with you also Colby." they smile at each other and keep drinking their drinks. "You want to just hang out you and me today?" Willow asks. "Yeah I'm down." He agrees. They put their trash in the bin and Willow drives to a local mall. "Movie?" She asks pulling up outside the cinema. "Yeah" he agrees and they both go in. Colby insisted on buying the tickets and Willow had a look around. She noticed a familiar face staring at her. Her eyes widen when she see's him. He walks over to her and opens his arms. She runs into them. "Reggie?" She says. "Hey Willow." He says. Colby walks over to them. "Reggie?!" He says as he side hugs him with one arm full of drinks and snacks. Are you guys here with the rest of the friend group?" He asks. "Umm...no just me and Colby we're just hanging out." She says. "Oh cool." He says suspicious of the pair. "You here alone?" She asks. "No I'm here with Cassie." He said. Cassie came from the bathroom and recognised Willow straight away. "Will" she said running towards her. "Cass!" the girl said embracing the hug. "Where my hug at?" Reggie says cringing in the process. we all laugh catch up and go to our movies. "Oh my god I can't believe we seen Reggie." Willow says. "I know right. It must just happen when we are hanging out alone." Colby laughs. The movie starts and Willows enjoying it she decided to rest her head on Colby's shoulder. Colby kisses her head and goes back to the movie. 

The Movie finishes, Colby and Willow walk out the movie theatre with there hands interlocked. They walk from the Cinema to the shopping mall. it isn't far. "Did Jake know about anything?" Colby asks.  "No, I asked Tara this morning and she said he hasn't said anything. She said she'd text me if he said anything." Willow says. "We can't hide this forever Willow." Colby says. "I know, I'm not planning on it's just I want to wait until I'm ready." She explains. "I understand I can wait." he smiles and kisses her. She kisses back and they get to the mall. Willow starts shopping and so does Colby. They hold hands and shop for the rest of the day. 

After there done shopping sunset's in about half an hour. "Do you want to go get food and go and eat somewhere special?" Willow asks. "Sure" Colby says with a smile. Willow drives and gets MacDonald's and drives to a lake with the perfect view for a sunset. "Follow me" Willow says holding all her food. They both walk down a path and reach the lake just in time. They set all their things down and begin to eat. After there done, the sun's still setting and Willow and Colby sit close together and Willow rests her head on his shoulder. "Colby?" Willow whispers. "Yes?" He whispers. "I am really in love with you." She says with a smile. "I really love you too Willow." He responds with a smile. "Can I kiss you?" Colby asks. "Of course" Willow says. Colby inches his face closer to hers treating it like it was the first kiss they shared. They kissed, the sun was setting, they where alone together and it was heaven in Willows eyes. They both pull away from the kiss and smile at one another. They lay back and look at the stars. "I love this." Colby says. "Me too. especially when its with you."  willow says looking up to see his face. They stay there for about 20 more minutes until it gets too cold and they pack up they're things and walk back to Willows car. They get into willows car and they make out before heading home. "I enjoyed spending time with you today." Willow says "Really?" Colby asks. "Really." she says back. He places his hand on her thigh and holds it. Not in a sexual way, in more of a 'I'm right here with you' way as dumb as it sounds. 

Colby and Willow get to the house and walk into the house. It isn't to late and this is when mostly everyone is out or about to go out. "Hey Colby I'm going on a date with Kat right now I'll talk to you later about something." Sam says before leaving just as hey came in. Colby nodded his head and waved him goodbye. "Colby." they hear a voice from the staircase. "Yeah?" He asked. "Where'd you take my sister today?" Jake asks, "Ugh we went to the cinema, mall and then a lake to watch the sunset." He says truthfully, "Did you guys kiss at all?" he asks, "No, Jake were just friends." Willow answers "Well a fan posted something that says different." Jake says showing his phone and there was pictures of them at the cinema with Colby kissing Willows head, outside the cinema of them kissing and in the mall holding hands. "Jake I-" Willow gets interrupted, "You lied to me." Jake says. "Jake I was scared." Willow says. "Why?!" Jake asks "I was scared about you he is your friend after all." Willow says looking down. "How long has it been happening." Jake asks. "A few weeks." Willow says, "A few? How much is a few?!". "12 weeks." Colby says, "Three months?!" Jake storms out the room upset. Willow runs up to her room. Colby decided to go and talk to Jake. 

COLBYS POV

I walk to Jakes bedroom door and knock. "Who is it?" Jake asks, "Colby" I say, "listen man I don't want to talk right now." Jake says, "Please I don't think Willow told you the full reason." Colby says. Jake's door lock clicks and the door opens. "Fine" he says letting Colby in. Colby sits on his bed and Jake sits next to Colby. "She knows about when you told me 'you better stay away from my sister or else' and all that. I admitted I had feelings for her and she felt the same but she didn't want to make it official because she was scared of your and her dads disapproval, She was also scared that you and her relationship would fall apart. Listen dude we never made it official so we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend behind your back. She makes me feel special like I'm the only one who gets this kind of love from her. She will always have a special place in my heart and I would never break her heart because I'd never want to. You might hate that this will happen but we love each other very much or at least I know I love her very, very much." Colby explains to him. Jake goes silent processing all the information that was thrown at him. "Fine I'll let you guys date. But if you break her heart Colby I swear I will remove yours." Jake says "I promise I won't, are we cool bro?" Colby asks "We are cool brother" Jake smiles dapping Colby up. "I think I should talk to Willow." Jake says. "Yeah" Colby agrees. Jake thanks Colby and they leave his room and Jake makes his way to Willow's.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

we love a boy who can stand up  for his girl. 

How will Willow take the news? will she even let Jake talk to her?

ILYASM<333333333333