11

willow felt bad for what she had said to Colby. She didn't want to loose him or make him think shes leading him on. She wants to love him but her family are just holding her back. 

Willow walks to Coreys room. Knocks on the door and is greeted by Devyn. "Heyy, what's up?" Devyn asks. "So much." Willow says. Devyn's face lights up. "we'll face time Tara and spill." Devyn says. They walk to Willows room and they face time the rest of the girls. "Okay so. A lot has happened between me and Colby some good and some bad." Willow explains. "SPILL" Tara shouts from the phone screen, Kat covered in a blanket and Devyn eating popcorn with a blanket. "So him and Sam asked me to do a truth or drink and ask questions. Some spicy ones popped up and Colby just looked at me in the most amazing way it made me feel like the only girl in the world oh my god." Willow smiles to herself. squealing came from the phone and made willow laugh. "and..." Devyn said. Willow laughed at how invested they where. "After Kat came over her and Sam went upstairs. Colby said "Looks like its just you and me now." He was pretty Tipsy so he was flirting with me and we had more drinks together and at this point we where drunk." Willow says, "Oh my god" Kat says hiding her face. "you and me babe." Tara mocks. "Tell us more" Devyn said in a whinny voice. "Well I don't remember the rest but Aaron does and he told me that we where flirting, I told him that I didn't know where we stand and then he was on top of me, I grabbed the collar of his shirt and we made out, then Aaron left." Willow said. she looked around and all jaws where on the ground. "AND WHAT WAS THE BAD PART?!" Kat yells, "It was what happened this morning. I was making pancakes and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I asked if he remembers from last night and he said not much, then I told him and he asked 'so where do we stand?' and I said. 'We're just friends'" Willow buries her face in her knees. "Oh no." Devyn says. Tara puts her hands to her face and Kat's in shock. "I dont know what came over me. It's just Jake doesn't want me to date him. I don't want to risk our relationship." She explains. "Don't let Jake or anything else get in the way of how you feel girl" Tara says. A smile grows on Willows face. the rest of the girls agree. "You should go talk to him and explain." Devyn says as she rubs Willows hand. "Okay. Thank you girls. I'd be so lost with out you." Willow laughs. The girls cheer and Willow stands up and leaves the room. The rest of the girls wait in her room and talk waiting for the next update. 

Willow  walks to Colby's room and knocks. no one answers, Willow opens the door and notices the rooms empty. Willow walks to Sam's room and knocks. "Come in" she hears, "Hey" She says as she walks into the room. She is met with Colby on the bed and Sam sitting at his desk. "Are you guys going to Xepher's party?" She asks. "I'm not but Colby is. I've got to catch up on some editing." Sam says. "Oh cool, Colby can I talk to you?" She asks, He gets up and walks into his room and leads her into it. "I dont-" Willow gets cut off. "What did our kisses mean to you." Colby asks. Willow was left a little shocked. "They meant the world to me Colby." She says quietly, "If they meant the world why are we 'just friends' I thought you actually loved me Willow." He says. "I do love you. can I explain my self please." She says. He nods his head and sits next to her. "After we fell asleep on one another, I had a dream about my dad, he was saying mean names and I felt like I was disappointing my family by getting into a relationship with My brother friend. And Jake doesn't want us together and I'm scared I'm going to ruin our relationship and I don't want to ruin our friendship." Willow says fast as tears well up in her eyes. "I don't know if you remember but last night. We where talking about how your brother didn't want us together and i said, "Jake said we couldn't be together." and you said "Colby when have you ever followed the rules." Colby smiles. Willow stares at him. "Well I was drunk and so where you." She says. "Drunk words are Sober thoughts." Colby says with a smirk. "Your so stupid." She says trying to hid her smile by looking away. Colby gently gabs her face and turns it to him. "So you really love me" he says. "No." she says looking away. "oh yeah we're just friends who kiss." Colby says rolling his eyes. "Yep. your like my side whore." Willow says, "Damn." Colby says looking at her with a smirk. she laughs a little and tackles him so she's laying on top of him. "So you love me now?" He asked, "I always have." She said as Colby leaned in. She places her lips on his, it feels better sober. their lips fitting one another like puzzle pieces. The kiss started getting more intense as Colby flipped her so he's above her. He moves his hand down her back causing it to arch sending a smile through the kiss. Willow pulls away but is still close to his face. "You really want me dont you." he smirks. "I want your lips." She says before smashing hers onto his again. Colby moves him hands down her back she adjusts her hands round his neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will include some smut, so you can skip if you aren't comfortable. 

love you all! <333