18

Willows awakened to birds chirping and sun beaming on her face. She scrunched her nose not wanting to wake from her comfortable position. She gives in to the beaming sun and lets a lazy groan out. She feels colder than she did when she drifted off, she turns her body around and slowly opens her eyes. She's surprised to see she's in a bed alone. "Colby?" She lets out in a whisper. She lets her body fully wake up before pulling herself out the bed. She drags her feet as she walks out his empty room. Her foot hits the cold tiled floor and immediately tenses at the cold spikes through her entire body. She walks to her room to find the door open. She's brought out of her half awake self startled by the open door. "Did I lock it last night?"she whispers to herself puzzled. She opens the door fully to see Jake and Tara laying on her bed. "What the fuck" she whispers as her eyebrows furrow. She rolls her eyes to tiered to be mad, willows not bothered if it's her brother sleeping in her room, better than some random stranger. She walks down the stairs and walks to the kitchen. She glanced over to the couch across from her, a random sleeping soundly in they're house. She grabs herself a glass of orange juice and takes a sip before she walks over to the stranger, she examines them before they wake. vomit on the collar of his shirt, a pen beard and glasses and a phone number smudged on the back of his hand. "Wake up buddy party's over." She says lightly slapping his face. He groans and opens his eyes "where's Beth?" He asks in a sleepy voice. "I don't know a Beth but she isn't here." Willow says. "Oh alright, can I have a water please?" He asks. "No, get out." Willow says rubbing her eyes. "Alright I will no need to be a bitch, sorry for sleeping on the couch also." He says getting up. "Thanks now off you go." She says rushing him to the door. Willow knew if she let him stay for long enough he would never leave. The guys leaves and willow walks around the house to see if there are any more strangers passed out. She walks around and seen no one. She walks out side and there are about 3 people sleeping on the grass and someone sleeping on the outside table with a drink still in there hand. She walks over the the person on the table and wakes her up, she's in a bikini and high heels. "Wake up." She says shaking the frozen girl. "Huh?" She says clueless. Willow gets the girl up and the girls leaves soon after. Willow then makes her way around all the people until everyone's gone. "Finally" she says walking back inside. She goes into the kitchen and finished her orange juice, she notices a note on the counter top. "At the gym with Aaron ;) - Colby" willow smiled to herself and sets the note down again. She walks back up to her room and takes clothes out her wardrobe before she goes into Colbys bathroom and gets ready.

She changes into some Comfy clothes and goes into the living room and goes into her camera roll. She notices a few good pictures and decided to post them on insta. She posted them and goes onto message Colby.

Colby🖤

Willow
Heyy how's the gym?

Colby🖤
Its great, sweaty. How's your morning beautiful?

Willow
It was great had to shoo people out the house but you know that's what house party's are.

Colby🖤
Fair enough, Aaron's needs me I'll see you later for lunch beautiful.

Willow
Okay handsome I'll see you later ;)
Read.