(3) Wedding

Jimin was sitting in front of the mirror looking at all the maids doing his makeup for the wedding with a emotionless face...He was forced...He didn't wanted any of this...But he had to do it for his family-
No he doesn't have a family...For his brother's safety...

The maids suddenly stopped when they heard a deep voice...

"Out"

He said and everyone left almost immediately...Jimin didn't turn back...He knew who it was as he could see him in the mirror...The man who ruined his life...

He saw tae coming closer to him and stand besides him...Putting a paper on the dressing table...Jimin didn't say anything waiting for him to explain

"Sign them...These are divorce papers..."

Tae told in his same emotionless voice

What? Divorce papers? Didn't he wanted to keep jimin as his slave for ever...?

"After a year we can get divorced...I just need to do a show so that I can get my throne..."

Jimin took the pen and signed the papers quickly...Tae was not at all surprised by this...He knew that jimin doesn't want to be with him...Not like he wants to be with jimin either...

Once jimin signed the paper...They both made an eye contact through the mirror before tae left...

-------------------

Jimin was standing infront of his soon to be husband and the priest...He was deep in his own thoughts...What was he getting himself into...Divorce before marriage...Should he run away? No he can't...He can't risk his brother's life...

"Do you Kim taehyung...Take park jimin as your husband?"

"I do"

Tae said coldly

"Do you park jimin take Kim taehyung as your husband?"

Jimin didn't reply as he was deep in his thoughts...He flinched a little when he felt taehyung hold his hand

The priest again said

"Do you park jimin take Kim taehyung as your husband?"

"I-I do"

"You may now kiss the-"

The priest got quiet immediately as soon as he saw tae glaring...

Sunghoon clicked their pics for proof...

"You can meet your father or whatever"

Tae said and was about to go but stopped when he felt jimin hold his hand

"Take me with you...I don't have a father"

"As your wish"

They both went towards their car...
Jimin's father didn't seem to care about his son's words...he got his money...Now he can drink all he want...

_________________

Jimin was again spacing out inside the car...

Everything happened so fast that he didn't even got time to process anything...

They entered a big gate and saw a huge mansion infront of them...He saw god knows how many guards and drones...Wow great...He can't run away even in his dreams...

Taehyung got out of the car and left jimin with a maid who will show him around...

"What a jerk"

Jimin mumbled...

--------------

"And this is your room"

Maid said pointing towards the closed door...and bowed before leaving...

Min sighed and opened the door but his eyes widened when he saw taehyung right there talking to someone on the phone...

What the heck! I thought this was my room...No way in hell I'm sharing it with this guy

Jimin thought, Standing there frozen...Tae seemed to notice his presence and hung up his phone...

"What are you doing here?"

Jimin asked and tae raised one of his eyebrow...

"This is my room"

"Ok then where is mine?"

"This is your room too"

"WHAT? IM NOT STAYING HERE WITH YOU!"

Tae's face darkened...He threw his phone on the bed and walked towards jimin opening his shirt buttons...

"W-What are you doing"

Jimin asked stepping backwards...
Soon he hit the wall and tae trapped him...min shut his eyes tightly...Making his hand into a fist ready to punch...Few seconds passed and nothing happened...Jimin opened his eyes and saw tae looking at him with a smirk...

"Never raise your voice at me...You're new that's why you're forgiven"

Tae said and turned around...

"Stuck up shirt guy"

Min mumbled

Tae looked back at him

"I heard that...You want me to do more than what I just did?"

Jimin's eyes widened and went to the bed covering himself...He sighed in relief when heard taehyung's footsteps fading and the door closing...

-----------------

Jimin tried and tried but he couldn't sleep...Knowing that his ice berg of a husband is going to sleep besides him...
He suddenly got a idea...Min made a boundry of pillows which divided the bed into two equal parts...He then layed down and finally slept...

After some time...Tae came inside the room and saw what jimin did...He scoffed looking at this man child...He really think that this pillow wall will stop tae from entering his territory...

--------------------------