(23) Eomma nim

(Am i rushing the story?...Let me know people...)

----------------------

Taehyung was passing by Mr. And Mrs. Choi's room...when he heard Mrs.  Choi and Jake's voice...

He frowned and stopped when he heard Jimin's name...

"Mr. Kim can marry Jimin...And i can marry my Eunji...What's the problem?"

"Are you stupid? Mr. Kim doesn't like jimin... Didn't you see him glaring at jimin...?"

"It's not like he loves Eunji either..."

"You know what...Get out before My husband or Eunji's FIANCE hears you...He's letting you live here that's a big deal...So don't do any drama..."

Taehyung who heard everything...Smirked...

-----------------------------

Slowly, Taehyung pushed the door of jimin's room open...It was midnight and taehyung had just came back home...And now here he was after taking a shower he was sneaking inside of his husband's-
Ex husband's room...

The room was dark but taehyung could see the outline of jimin's small figure sleeping peacefully...

He tip toed over to the bed slipping inside jimin's blanket...

Jimin stirred and slowly opened his eyes when he felt two muscular arms hugging his waist and a hot breath on his neck...

He blinked twice in confusion before trying to turn around...But the person who held him was stronger...

"Don't move...It's me"

He heard a deep whisper that made him shiver...

Jimin gulped before speaking

"Ta-Taehyung....What a-are you doing! Leave!"

Taehyung pressed a few kisses on jimin's neck

"Just showing my husband how romantic I am"

"Correction! Ex husband! And This is wrong! You're going to marry someone else! It's cheating! Leave me!"

Jimin again tried to get free but taehyung tightened his grip...

"Everything is fair in love and war"

"No it's not! Especially when there's no love!"

"Who said that there's no love?"

"I did! And it's the truth! You don't know how to love! You don't even know about someone's feelings..."

The room fell silent...After a few minutes of silence jimin heard taehyung sigh and slowly loosing his grip...

"Come with me!"

"Where?"

"We need to explain everything to mom"

"What's there to explain?"

"That you are not my husband anymore...And I'm going to marry Eunji"

Taehyung said...His voice cold...He left the room Without even giving a chance to jimin to protest against this...

----------------------

Taehyung's mother heard a knock on her door...She looked at the door and frowned

"Who must be here that too this late?"

She went near the door, opening it...There she saw her son along with his husband...

She smiled as she saw jimin who smiled back...

"Jimin! My son"

She hugged jimin patting the back of his head...

"Are you okay?"

"Yes eomma ni-"

Jimin realised what he said and looked at taehyung who was staring back at him with his expression less face

"I...I mean Mrs. Kim...I'm fine"

"Why Mrs. Kim? Why not eomma nim?"

"Because he is not your son in law anymore"

Taehyung answered

"What do you mean...You were marrying that girl because Jimin was not here right? But now he is back! Then stop this wedding"

"I was not marrying her because of jimin's absence...I was marrying her because of my business and I can't call off the wedding...So you gotta accept her as your daughter in law...We are here just to tell you that jimin and I are already divorced"

To say that mrs. Kim was shocked would be an understatement

"W-What?"

"Um...He...He made me sign the divorce papers even before marrying me"

Jimin said looking down...

Mrs. Kim looked at her son in disbelief...

"Taehyung! What is all this nonsense??"

"It's not nonsense mom...It was an agreement... I'm going to give all the expenses of his brother's studies and he will help me get my mafia king throne..."

"Seriously? Getting married is a joke to you both?? When did you get this big taehyung? That you're taking decisions like these??? How could you?"

"Please mom! Love is not my thing...And somebody has recently told me that I don't know how to love...Jimin doesn't love me"

Taehyung's mother looked at jimin with tears in her eyes...

"Jimin...I can't believe this! You love him!I know you do...Then why are you doing this?"

"And how do you know that mom?"

"Because...He looks at you just like how I used to look at your father before we got married!"

Taehyung knew how much his mother loved her husband...She had a crush on him since the start...That developed into love and soon...Hate

Jimin looked down when taehyung looked at him...

"M-Mrs. Kim ...You must have misunderstood-"

"I agree I'm old but my eyes work fine Jimin...I know you love him...but you're not accepting! Is it because of...the incident on the bridge?"

Jimin looked at Mrs. Kim immediately shaking his head as a no...

"No! Of course not!"

"Then why jimin!"

"Eomma nim! You need to understand...Your son is going to marry my sister...I am not a home wrecker"

"He will call off the wedding for you"

"That will bring disappointment to Mr. And Mrs. Choi...And i can't let that happen...They are my saviours"

"How are they your saviours?"

Taehyung asked

"Because they were the one who rescued me after I fell in the river"

Jimin said staring back into taehyung's eyes boldly causing taehyung to look away...

"Mom...Nothing comes in between of my business...It's a good deal with Mr. Choi...I asked jimin to come here with me...to explain that why I'm going to marry Eunji...Hope you understand now...And accept her as my wife and your daughter in law..."

"Never....Atleast not in this life"

Mrs. Kim said through her gritted teeth

--------------------------

(Who else is missing some funny moments in this story?)