(34) Finding a way

Mrs. Kim screamed in terror as her body was thrown from side to side. Sunoo and Jay clutched onto their seats, their knuckles turning white as they held on for dear life...

Jimin grabbed onto Taehyung's hand, his eyes wide with fear...

"What's happening?"

he whispered to himself...

Taehyung's heart was pounding in his chest as he tried to keep his voice steady.

"We're going to crash"

he said, his voice barely above a whisper...

Misa began to cry, her body shaking with fear.

"We're going to die,"

she sobbed.

Sunghoon, Jay and taehyung tried to remain calm as they assessed the situation...Taehyung, Jimin and the driver were on the front seat...Mrs. Kim and Grandpa in the middle, Jay and Misa on the second last one while sunghoon and sunoo were in the last...

"We need to get out of here,"

Tae said, his voice firm.

Everyone was desperate to escape the danger...The bus fell silent waiting for taehyung's command...

Taehyung glanced at the wreckage of the bus, his heart still pounding in his chest. He knew that they were lucky to be alive, but they weren't out of danger yet...

"The bus is on the land more...And it is leaning towards the right side...I want you all to move on the left side first...throw the luggage too"

Everyone slowly started going on the left side as Taehyung told...

Tae looked around and saw the safest exit was the back window...The bus stopped in between because a part of it was stuck on a tree branch...Still They had no idea how long can the tree hold the bus...They have to be quick....

"Jay, Sunghoon,"

he called out, his voice urgent.

"We need to break the back mirror. It's our only chance."

Jay and Sunghoon looked at each other, confusion written on their faces.

"What do you mean?"

Jay asked, his voice trembling...

"We need to get out of here and the back window is the only option...Break it and get off so that the tree can hold the bus a bit more longer"

Sunghoon nodded in understanding...

"I'll do it,"

he said, determination in his eyes...Taehyung grabbed onto Jimin's hand tightly, determined to keep him safe.

"Stay with me,"

he said, his voice shaking with emotion.

Taehyung and Jay watched as Sunghoon made his way to the back of the bus, his body moving carefully over the debris. He reached for the mirror, his hands shaking with adrenaline...

He took out his gun holding it tightly and hitting the glass with it, shattering it into a million pieces...He hissed in pain as few shards pierced his skin...He carefully removed the shards...

"Are you okay?"

Tae asked and sunghoon nodded

"Jay help him"

He ordered and Jay immediately made his way towards his friend helping him out and making a big enough space for anyone to go out....

Meanwhile the hold of tree on the bus started to weaken...