(10) Monster

Taehyung was back to checking some e-mails...Except being a mafia he is also a very big business man...It's been four hours since he locked jimin inside that dark room...He even forgot that he locked him in...

Suddenly someone barged inside his office...It looked at who dared to do that and it was his grandpa...Mr Kim ..

"Where is jimin?"

The first thing he did was to ask him about jimin...

"He's in the garde-"

Taehyung remembered something and his face hardened...

"He's getting what he deserves"

"Seriously? He didn't do it intentionally and you know that"

"So what? A mistake is a mistake...No matter if it is done intentionally or un intentionally..."

Mr. Kim fell silent...But disappointment was clearly shown on his face...

"I didn't expect you to be like this..."

Taehyung halted his movements and looked at his grandpa

"You're saying this to me just because of that boy?"

"He's your husband taehyung...You're not supposed to be cruel to someone who's tagged as your other half"

"He's no-"

"Enough tae! You're opening that door right now!"

Taehyung sighed looking away

--------------------

"Sunoo"

Jimin called his brother unconsciously...He fainted a few hours ago...

The door opened and Jay ran inside sitting besides jimin on his knees

"Hyung!"

He slapped lightly on his cheeks

"Move aside"

Taehyung ordered Jay who immediately got away

Tae took jimin in his arms and took him to their bedroom...

He put jimin on the bed and was about to back off when he heard jimin mumbling something unconsciously

"You're a monster Taehyung...Just like your father"

Taehyung froze and looked at the unconscious boy...

His words worked like dagger...words are more effective than any weapon...It kills a person from inside...That's what jimin's words did to him right now...

The comparison to his father cut deep, and Taehyung felt as though he had been punched in the gut. He had worked so hard to distance himself from his father and not to act like him...

But as much as Taehyung was hurting, he also knew that at some point...Jimin was right...He had acted like his father in that moment, and it was a harsh reminder of the darkness that still lingered within him...

Taehyung backed away and turned his back towards Jay

"Call the doctor for him"

He said and left the room...

-------------------

The doctor checked jimin while Jay and Mr. Kim were standing besides the bed waiting for the doctor to say something...

"He'll wake up in an hour or so...Just make sure to not to trigger him by talking about the incident"

Both the males present in the room nodded...listening carefully...

"Okay doctor..."

"I'll take my leave then..."

"Sure..this way.."

Jay guided him towards the exit...

-------------------

Taehyung stood there, staring blankly at the mess he had made. The once vibrant and lively room was now in shambles, with broken pieces of furniture scattered everywhere. He had let his anger get the best of him, and now he was left with nothing but regret.

For years, he had prided himself on being a cold-hearted guy, someone who didn't let emotions cloud his judgment. But now, as he looked around at the destruction he had caused, he realized that he had been wrong. His actions were just like his father, and he was left with nothing but guilt and remorse.

He sighed sitting on the ground with his head in his hands...

One thing he never liked infact he completely despised was how his father used to act...

But today...He did exactly what he despised...Jimin and his mother's words were ringing inside his head...

"Take care Tae...Don't be like your father"

"You're a monster Taehyung...just like your father"

"NO! I AM NOT LIKE HIM!! I AM NOT!....I...I am not like him..."

Taehyung covered his ears to stop all those voices...

--------------------

"Hyung please have something"

It's been 2 days and jimin was already up...But he wasn't eating or drinking anything...He was still in shock and just kept mumbling his brother's name...

Taehyung never bothered to come and check on him...Jay sighed...He couldn't see his hyung like this...He got up defeated and was about to leave when he saw taehyung standing there at the door...

He came near taking out his hands from his pockets and taking the bowl of soup from Jay's hands...

Tae sat on the bed besides jimin sighing...

"Jimin"

He called but got no response...

"Eat"

He ordered but jimin didn't open his mouth... Taehyung had no other option than telling him the truth...

"Your brother...He's alive"

Taehyung said making jimin turn to him with wide eyes...

"W-What?"

Min asked weakly...To which taehyung just took his phone out and video called someone...

The person picked up the call and it was none other than sunoo...

Jimin snatched the phone from taehyung

"Sun-Sunoo! Are you okay? Where are you right now?? You're safe right??"

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Calm down...I'm all okay and you know what!! I'm going to America tomorrow!! Thanks to this taehyung guy who is ready to pay my fees!! I'm going to study in my dream University!"

Jimin looked at taehyung with teary eyes...who just looked away at the wall...

"Oh hyung! I gotta go! You're coming to the airport tomorrow right??"

Min couldn't say anything...He just nodded...and sunoo hung up the phone

Jimin looked at taehyung again...

"Why...Would you do that?"

"It was just to teach you a lesson... Nothing else...Now eat..."

Tae again offered a spoonful of soup and this time jimin accepted it...

Jay who saw everything...Smiled...

"Can I go to the airport tomorrow?"

Jimin asked

"Hmm..."

Tae hummed in response...

Jimin still haven't forgiven him for what ever he did...But he was at relief that his brother was alive...

"I...I will pay the fees...You don't have t-"

"You speak too much...Just eat!"

---------------------