(32) Jeju?

Jimin's heart was racing as he stood at the airport, waiting for his brother's plane to land. It had been years since they last saw each other, and he couldn't wait to wrap his arms around him and catch up on everything...

"Calm down...People are watching"

Jimin heard Taehyung say...Oh how much he wanted to kick this guy out of here but unfortunately...He couldn't...He didn't even wanted to take taehyung with him...But of course this spooky bear can't let him take a single breath in peace...

"If you're so embarrassed...Then Why did you come here in the first place"

Jimin asked rolling his eyes and not tearing his gaze away from the main gate...

"I had to okay?"

"Yeah just because you thought I would run away"

"That's not the case...It's for your own safety"

Jimin scoffed...

"Whatever"

As the passengers started pouring out of the gate, Jimin's eyes scanned the crowd, searching for his brother's familiar face. And then, he saw him. His heart leapt with joy as he ran towards him...

"Sunoo!"

Jimin exclaimed, hugging his brother tightly.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Jiminie hyung,"

his brother replied, his voice choked with emotion...Eyes filled with tears...

"Oh my...You've grown so much"

Jimin said after pulling back from the hug...

"Come on hyung...I was always taller than you"

Sunoo teased receiving a smack by his hyung who was also teary eyed

"Yah you brat"

They both chuckled hugging again...

As they walked towards the baggage claim area, Sunoo couldn't stop talking, telling his brother all about his life in america, the luxurious room , The teachers, His friends...And how everything was perfect...Just like a dream...

"And you know hyung...I'm already getting Job offers with good salary because I'm the topper of the university..."

His brother listened intently, a proud smile on his face.

"I always knew you'd make it big,"

Jimin said, ruffling Sunoo's hair.

"Uhm...I think someone forgot that his husband also came with him..."

Taehyung scared jimin by suddenly appearing behind him...Sunoo looked behind and saw

"BIL!"

They shook hands ignoring the confused mochi

"Bil?"

Jimin asked

"Brother in law"

"Oh...And who told you to call him bil?"

"He himself did"

Jimin stifled a laugh...

"Isn't it cool?"

Taehyung asked

"No it's cringe"

Jimin replied...

"Eh...Hyung you're old fashioned...Right Bil?"

"Of course bro"

"Yeah bro"

They both did a high five and went away together with taehyung's arm around Sunoo's neck as if they're bestfriends since ages...