(36) The end

The warm hues of orange and pink painted the sky, casting a beautiful glow over the couple...The sand beneath their feet was cool and slightly damp, but the warmth of their love kept them comfortable. Jimin's hand fit perfectly in Taehyung's, their fingers intertwined as they strolled along the shoreline...They walked, talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company and the peacefulness of the moment.

Taehyung couldn't help but steal glances at Jimin, taking in every detail of his appearance. His soft brown hair blew gently in the breeze, framing his delicate features. His eyes were warm and inviting, and his smile was infectious...A bandaid on his forehead Taehyung felt himself falling deeper in love with Jimin with every passing moment...

Despite his tough exterior as a mafia boss, Taehyung was a softie when it came to Jimin. He would do anything to protect him and make him happy. He knew that Jimin had a difficult past, and he was determined to make up for it by showering him with love and affection...

As they approached a rocky outcropping, they paused to take in the stunning view. The sun was setting behind them, casting a warm glow over the beach and turning the sky into a canvas of oranges and pinks. Jimin leaned against Taehyung, resting his head on his shoulder as they watched the sun slowly dip below the horizon.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist, pulling him close on his lap... He pressed a gentle kiss to the top of his head, feeling grateful for this moment of peace and happiness with the man he loved...

"Jimin"

"Hmm?"

"Funny how I made you sign those documents to set boundaries and remind myself that this relationship means nothing to me...but I didn't knew I would be the one to cross them first...That feeling was always there...And it turned rock solid when you took a bullet for me...But still I was in denial..."

Tae looked at jimin who was already looking at him

"Did you forgive me?"

Jimin smiled softly

"Mhm...But only if you promise me something"

"Go ahead"

Tae said removing jimin's hair from his forehead and tucking them behind his ear softly...

"Leave this mafia world tae..."

Taehyung paused...He just stared in jimin's eyes...

"Is that what you want?"

Jimin nodded making tae sigh

"Fine then..."

"Really???!!"

"Yeah"

Jimin hugged his husband tightly

"I love you so much"

He said in excitement... Taehyung chuckled seeing his baby happy...

"Love you too"

"But there's something I'm not happy about"

Jimin pulled back with a pout making taehyung go 'Aww'

"And what is that"

"We got married 2 times...But none of it was like how I wanted it to be..."

"Awh man...That's sad"

Jimin frowned hitting his husband's chest...

"It is all because of you!"

"So you mean i should've been married to Eunji"

"Noooooo"

Jimin whined hugged taehyung again...

"Well you know jimin"

"What?"

"3 Is my favourite number"

At first jimin was confused but then it hit him...

"W-What"

Taehyung chuckled at his expression and pulled him closer

"Come here"

He mumbled before pulling jimin into a kiss...It wasn't passionate...But gentle...Just them pouring their heart into the kiss letting each other know how much they love the other...

"So now I have the permission to call you pookie bear?"

Taehyung playfully glared at his little husband who giggled...

"No you can't call me that.."

"Oh I will"

"Who's gonna let you?"

"Who's gonna stop me"

"Well I can...If you come with me"

Tae winked

"Yah!"

They both chuckled...As the moon came up along with the stars...

The couple gazed at the stars

"Pretty...Aren't they?"

"Not as pretty as you..."

"Stop flirting!"

"Can't stop baby"

---------------------------

And this was the story of The ruthless and cold mafia falling in love...In a way He never expected...With a person who made him regret certain things...And make him feel emotions he never felt...The forced marriage just so happened to be the best decision of his life...And it's true...The best things always comes unexpected...

The flowers of love indeed bloomed...

With that being said...It's a wrap

---------------The End---------------