(11) Believe me

Jimin was over the moon with excitement when he heard that his younger brother Sunoo was going to America for studies. Sunoo had always been a bright student and had been dreaming of studying abroad for years. Jimin knew how much this opportunity meant to his brother, and he couldn't wait to see him off.

As he was in the car... Jimin could feel the anticipation building up inside him. He asked Sunoo for his things and bags, and made sure he had everything he needed. Jimin was determined to make sure that his brother had a smooth transition into his new life in America.

Finally, the moment arrived when Sunoo was set to leave for America. Jimin could barely contain his excitement as he watched his brother check-in for his flight.

As they walked towards the departure gate, Jimin felt a pang of sadness. He knew that he would miss his brother terribly, but he was also proud of him. Sunoo was embarking on a new adventure, and Jimin couldn't wait to hear all about it.

As they hugged goodbye, Jimin felt a sense of warmth and love for his brother. He knew that Sunoo would do great things in America and that he would always be there to support him. Jimin waved goodbye as Sunoo disappeared through the security checkpoint, feeling grateful for the bond they shared as brothers...

Jimin wiped the tears that fell...
He was surrounded by guards for safety purposes...

---------------------------

As Jimin was on his way back to the mansion...He suddenly saw something that made his eyes widen...

"Stop the car ajusshi!"

"H-Huh?"

"Stop the car please! Quick! This is important!!!"

"I'm sorry I can't...That's taehyung sir's order"

"It's my order! Stop the car"

"I cant-"

"Fine then"

Jimin unbuckled his seatbelt and was ready to jump out when the driver stopped the car finally

Jimin ran towards the place where he just saw taehyung's mother in a black car...

He tried finding the car but couldn't...

"Sir please...Boss will fire me if he gets to know this"

The driver said and jimin looked at him...Sighed and nodded...

------------------------

Taehyung was on a call with someone when he heard the door opening and someone came in without even knocking...

He hung up the call and looked at who dared...But before even he could ask something...

"Taehyung! Your mother! I saw her!"

Jimin said catching his breath...
Making taehyung clench his jaw...

"What the fuck do you mean by that...Don't you know she died years ago!!"

Taehyung growled

"Trust me! I saw her! She is alive!!"

"Is this some kind of joke to you? I saw her die right infront of my eyes !"

"But I saw h-"

"SHUT UP!"

jimin flinched back at the sudden outrage

"Don't tell me you're doing this to take revenge from me"

Taehyung said... Walking towards jimin...Voice deepening

"Please! I'm not that kind of a person to do drama just for the sake of revenge"

"Oh really...Then what kind of a person are you? The one interferes in everyone's life? Didn't i told you to stay away from my personal issues...?"

"Then why did you marry me when you can't treat me as an equal?? When you can't believe me??"

With a new found courage jimin yelled back...

"Oh so you want to be treated as my husband huh? Tell me? All this drama just because of that? So you're a slut too-"

Taehyung was cut off by a harsh slap by jimin...Who was fuming in anger

"Your mother is going to be very proud to know that her son don't know how to treat his spouse..."

He yelled and left... leaving taehyung alone in the room with his dark eyes and clenched jaw...

Jimin's words hit harder than the slap...

Taehyung kicked the chair besides him in anger...

--------------------------

Jimin looked through the drawer and found the picture of tae's mother...

He again remembered how the lady looked like and they were exactly the same person...Just the age difference...

Jimin's heart felt heavy as he tried to explain to his husband what he had seen. Tears streamed down his face as he sat on the bed clutching the blanket...

"I swear, I saw her!"

Jimin said to himself...his voice cracking with emotion.

He felt hurt and frustrated, like he was being disrespected... dismissed and ignored.

"Why can't he believe me? I wouldn't lie about something like this."

Jimin couldn't believe he got called a slvt just because he asked taehyung his own husband for some respect... Especially when they married each other as equals...

He quickly wiped his tears...
And looked for Jay...His last hope...

After some time he saw him coming in from the front door...Jay smiled as soon as he saw his hyung...but his smile faded quickly...

"Hyung! Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Come...I'll tell you"

Jimin made him sit on the dinning table and served him  dinner...

"I...I saw taehyung's mother"

Jimin said and Jay choked on his food

"Oh my! Here have some water"

Min gave him a glass of water

"But...Hyung how is this possible?? Like...You know everything...Still"

"No! Believe me Jay! I saw her in a black car...That car also had a Scorpio symbol!"

Jay wasn't taking jimin serious until he mentioned the Scorpio sign...

"W-What?"

"Yes!"

"Do you remember the car number"

Jay asked and jimin shook his head...

"Driver ajusshi didn't stop the car"

"Did you tell boss about this??"

"I did...But he...He didn't believe me"

Jay noticed the sadness and sighed

"Hyungie...Boss is very sensitive towards his past...He can't bear someone talking about his weakness...His mother...That's why he get angry at the mention of his family...and personal life"

Jimin nodded looking down...

"You believe me?"

He asked

"Um...I didn't until you mentioned that Scorpio"

Jimin frowned

"What's so special about that Scorpio?"

"It's kuroi yakuza's sign...His cars...Watches and almost everything have a Scorpio on it"

----------------------------