(7) Kuroi yakuza

Jimin was snuggled up in his cozy bed, fast asleep and dreaming sweet dreams. Taehyung was lying next to him, also sound asleep and snoring softly. Suddenly, Jimin's leg shot out like a rocket, catching Taehyung off guard and sending him flying off the bed with a loud thud.

"Ow! What the heck"

Taehyung groaned, rubbing his sore backside as he picked himself up from the floor.

Jimin, still sound asleep, didn't even flinch.

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

"He's literally the human version of pain in ass"

Tae muttered.

He climbed back into bed, trying to get comfortable again. But just as he was about to drift off, Jimin's leg shot out once more, sending Taehyung tumbling to the floor yet again.

"JIMIN!"

Tae yelled annoyed causing jimin to jolt up and scream

"THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF!! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE! HOLD HIM! GIVE HIM A CHOKE SLAM! HELP!....He...Lp?

Taehyung who was still on the floor watching him...Raised his hand

"That was me...Here"

He said with a bored look pointing at himself with his index finger...Jimin looked at him...Very confused...Catching his breath...

"It...It was you?"

"Yes...Why do you always think of me as an intruder or thief? "Did thefts used to happen in your house or what?"

"O-Oh... Actually-"

Suddenly jimin realised something and he frowned

"One second...What are you doing on the floor?"

"Modelling... Ofcourse"

Tae said sarcastically

"You kicked me god dammit!"

He growled again...

".....Are you my Jarvis? Why would I kick you?"

"Hey hey! You kicked me 2 times"

Jimin's reaction changed suddenly...To a surprised and excited one...

"2 times? Me? I kicked Mr. Mafia pookie bear-ssi that too 2 times?!! Buy one get one free huh"

Jimin proudly said

"I kicked you so hard that you directly landed on the floor? Woahh!! John cena's strength in a slim sexy figure-"

"Hey John Cena! Shut up...It was because I wasn't prepared"

Tae said getting up

"Heh... Nevermind...It's not like you can win again me in hand fight anyway..."

"Hand fight? What the heck is hand fight?"

Tae asked glaring at him...Offended by Min's words...Jimin gasped

"You don't know hand fight?? When one hand and another hand fight like this"

Jimin showed some actions with both of his hands

"Oh...You...You mean arm wrestling?"

"Whatever"

"You think you can win against me?"

"Hah obviously"

Taehyung and Jimin were sitting across from each other, their hands locked in a fierce grip as they began to hand wrestle.