(25) Taehyung weds eunji

As Jimin walked into the wedding hall, He was immediately struck by its stunning beauty and elegance. The space is adorned with delicate floral arrangements, twinkling fairy lights, and a breathtaking chandelier that hangs from the center of the ceiling.

The walls are draped in sheer white fabric, creating a soft and romantic ambiance that is perfect for a wedding celebration. The polished hardwood floors add a touch of warmth and sophistication to the space.

The tables are set with exquisite tableware and sparkling crystal glasses, while the chairs are covered in soft white fabric that complements the overall aesthetic of the room. Every aspect of the decor is carefully crafted, from the centerpieces to the place cards that adorn each table.

Personal touches from the couple are also present throughout the space, adding to its charm and uniqueness. A dessert table in another corner is filled with their favorite sweet treats.

As the night wears on, the hall transforms into a magical wonderland. The fairy lights twinkle like stars, casting a warm glow over the room. The dance floor fills with guests, who sway to the music and celebrate the love that brought them all together.

Overall, this wedding hall is a true masterpiece. Its beauty and elegance are unmatched...Jimin was awestruck...

He wanted a wedding like this... Romantic and with the love of his life...He remembered the day he married taehyung...Maybe it was his fate...Things weren't meant to be like the way jimin wanted...

Jimin stood at the entrance of the wedding hall, his eyes scanning every corner of the space. As he took in the stunning beauty and elegance of the room,...

As Jimin was standing there, lost in his memories, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Mrs. Kim...

"You still have time son...Get your man...I know you still have something for him..."

Jimin sighed and looked down...

"I...I am sorry but I can't do anything now Mrs. Kim"

He said and left...Not looking back at her...But Mrs. Kim noticed his glossy eyes...She looked at her son in law...Ex son in law... Worriedly...

----------------------

As Kim Taehyung walked into the wedding hall, all eyes were on him. He exuded power and dominance, a true mafia king. His tailored suit fit him perfectly, accentuating his broad shoulders and chiseled physique. With each step, he commanded the attention of everyone in the room.

 With each step, he commanded the attention of everyone in the room

He directly looked into jimin's direction straight into his eyes...

As he made his way down the aisle, his eyes never left Jimin. His gaze was intense, full of love and possessiveness...

Jimin broke the eye contact when he heard his mother Calling him...

Taehyung saw jimin and his mother disappearing into the crowd...He smirked...

-----------------

Jimin sat nervously in the living room, waiting for his mother to come back...She told him to stay here until she call his dad... He had a feeling that something was wrong, and he couldn't shake the feeling of dread that had settled in his stomach.

When his mother finally walked through the door, with Mr. Choi
...her face was pale and her eyes were red from crying...Even Mr. Choi looked worried and mad... Jimin's heart sank as he realized that something terrible had happened.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

His mother took a deep breath before speaking.

"Jimin, your sister Eunji has run away with Jack!!...We don't know where she is or why she left..."

Jimin felt like the floor had dropped out from under him. Eunji was his only sibling, his closest confidante. They had spent an year as brother sister but still their bond was strong and precious, sharing everything from secrets to dreams.

"Why would she do that?"

Jimin asked, tears welling up in his eyes.

His mother shook her head.

"I don't know, Jimin. We've been trying to reach her, but her phone is turned off. My men are looking for her, but there's no trace of her yet."

Jimin felt a surge of anger and frustration. How could Eunji just leave without a word? Was she in trouble? Did she need help?

"I have to find her,"

Jimin said, standing up and walking towards the door

"I can't just sit here and wait for them to do something."

His mother held his arm, stopping him and trying to calm him down.

"Jimin, we'll find her. But you have to be patient. Running off like this isn't like Eunji at all. Something must have happened."

Jimin nodded, feeling helpless and lost. He didn't know what to do or where to turn. All he knew was that he had to find his sister, no matter what it took...

"But what are we going to tell taehyung?? He is already standing at the altar!"

Mr. Choi asked panicking...He started mumbling all the consequences if taehyung gets to know about everything...

"Honey calm down...We will find a way..."

"What can we do?? There's noth-"

"I will marry him"

They both stopped and looked at jimin with wide eyes...

"W-What...? Jimin...dear...we dont know if he is-"

Mrs. Choi was cut off by jimin

"Don't worry eomma...Besides...We don't have any other option..."

"He is right"

His dad said...

"Jimin...are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Of course mom... You've done so much for me...It's now my turn..."

Jimin's mother looked at him with tears in her eyes...She caressed his hair...

"My baby...but what if taehyung does anyth-"

"He won't...I know he won't..."

"How do you know?"

"Because I know him... I've known him..."

Mr. And Mrs. Choi were confused but they didn't had time for discussion so they shrugged it off and told jimin to get ready...

Min's mind was still clouded with Eunji's thoughts...Why would she do something that put her parents' life in danger....There was so much going on that caused his head to ache from pain...

----------------------------