Extra

-------------------------------------

The kitchen was bustling with activity as Jimin frantically prepared the details for Jay's wedding...

Flour dusted his apron, as he moved from one task to another...

He had been running around all day, making sure everything was perfect for his brother-in-law's special day...

As it was the last day before their wedding and the most important part...Shopping for their wedding for still not done...

Just as Jimin reached for a whisk, he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist from behind.

Startled, he turned around to find Taehyung standing there, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"Tae, what are you doing?"

Jimin asked, narrowing his eyes...

Taehyung nuzzled his nose into Jimin's neck, planting soft kisses along the exposed skin.

"I missed you, Jiminie,"

he murmured, his voice laced with affection.

Jimin's heart fluttered at the tender display of affection, but he quickly composed himself.

"Tae, not now,"

he whispered, glancing at the entrance of the kitchen

"There are people in the house, and we need to focus on the wedding."

Taehyung sighed annoyed, his eyes filled with disappointment.

"But Jiminie, I've barely seen you in the past few days. We haven't had any time together,"

he said softly, his voice tinged with sadness.

Jimin sighed, feeling a pang of guilt. He knew Taehyung was right.

The wedding preparations had consumed all of their time and energy, leaving little room for their own relationship.

But he couldn't let distractions get in the way of making Jay's day perfect.

"I'm sorry, Tae,"

Jimin said sincerely,

"I promise we'll have all the time in the world once the wedding is over. Just a little more patience."

Taehyung's expression softened, and he reached out to cup Jimin's face gently.

"I understand, Jiminie. But it's hard for me too, you know? I miss you."

Tae leaned in to touch Jimin's lips with his own, eyes filled with love...

But That soon changed when Jimin placed a hand on his chest...Stopping him...

"Taetae...Please"

Taehyung's face suddenly hardened. His grip on Jimin's face tightened slightly before he abruptly let go...

Without saying a word, he turned and walked away, leaving Jimin stunned and confused.

"Taehyung, wait!"

Jimin called out, but it was too late. Taehyung had disappeared from the kitchen, leaving behind an air of tension.

Min sighed turning off the gas stove and running towards his room...

-----------------------

"Where are you going?"

Jimin asked looking at his husband who was standing in front of the mirror...Fixing his tie and then wearing his watch...