(31) Chaotic Kims

Note- they all are back to Korea

Eunji's heart was pounding as she stood outside the Choi mansion, holding Jack's hand tightly. She had been away for weeks, running away from the wedding that her parents had planned for her. But now, she knew it was time to face them and tell them the truth about her feelings...Of course they already knew everything but it was time to tell them loud and clear...

"Are you ready?"

Jack asked, Causing her to come back from her trance...giving her a reassuring smile.

Eunji took a deep breath and nodded. Together, they walked up to the front door and rang the bell. Her mother answered, looking surprised to see Eunji standing there with Jack...

"Eunji!"

Mrs. Choi exclaimed, pulling her daughter into a tight hug....Eunji on the other hand did not expect that hug...They pulled away and Eunji saw tears in her mother's eyes...

"Come inside..."

Eunji took a step back and looked up at Jack, who smiled warmly at her...They both went in

"Eunji?"

Mr Choi said as he saw his wife coming with his daughter and his boyfriend.. his voice filled with concern...He sat straight putting his laptop that he was working on, away

Mrs. Choi sat besides her husband and told both Jack and her daughter to sit too...

Eunji took a deep breath and sat on her knees in front of her mom and dad, taking both of her parents' hands in hers.

"I'm sorry I ran away,"

she said, feeling tears prick at the corners of her eyes.

"But I couldn't go through with the wedding. I love Jack, and I want to be with him."

There was a moment of stunned silence before Mrs. Choi let out a soft gasp.

"Oh Eunji,"

she said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You know we want the best for you... Taehyung could've provided you everything you need to survive without any problems..."

Mr. Choi said and his wife nodded in agreement

"Dad....I don't want to survive...I want to live life...With problems...With love...The love that only jack can provide...He is my happiness...No matter how much I try...I can't let go..."

Mr. Choi sighed wrapping his arms around his daughter and pulling her up into a tight hug.

"We love you, Eunji,"

he said, his voice choked with emotion.

"And We know what you did was wrong...But still....we accept you and Jack."

Eunji felt a weight lift off her shoulders as she hugged her parents tightly, They pulled away and Mrs. Choi smiled at Jack pulling him in for a hug too...The father daughter duo looked at them smiling warmly...Eunji knew that there would be challenges ahead, but for now, she was grateful to be surrounded by love and acceptance...

---------------------

Jimin was on his way towards the dining table when he accidentally tripped over a rug and stumbled into Taehyung's arms who was just passing by...

"Whoa there, small guy,"

Tae teased, holding jimin up.

"I didn't know you wanted a hug that badly."

Jimin scowled, pushing himself away from Taehyung.

"Shut up, I don't need your help."

But Tae just smirked, enjoying the rare moment of seeing jimin flustered.

"Sure thing, Minnie. Whatever you say."

"Minnie?"

"Yes Minnie..."

"Okay then Pookie bear-ssi-"

"Say that again and I'm ready with my gang"

"Uh huh...As if I'm scared of you"

Jimin said rolling his eyes sassily...But all that confident died down when taehyung started walking towards him causing him to walk backwards..

Jimin soon turned around and ran away...

-------------------------

Taehyung was on his call when Jimin came...He decided to stand at the door until tae is done with his call...

Finally taehyung cut the call and turned around to leave... Ignoring jimin

"Hey! Have your breakfast"

Taehyung turned towards jimin and then looked away

"I....Am not hungry"

Jimin who was already annoyed tsked

"when you do these tantrums like a woman I swear to god you look like a poisonous snake to me!!"

"And when you behave as if you are the godess of love I swear to god you look like a dracula to me too"

Jimin narrowed his eyes at that...

"Then why don't you say it directly that you like getting insulted..."

"Excuse me-"

"Oh god! Stop fighting like kids"

Mrs. Kim came in between to stop their fight...Jimin immediately pouted and went to hug her

"Eomma nim! Look at him! He is always like that..."

"Aww my mochi...It's okay I'll scold him okay?"

She hugged back and jimin nodded like a kid...

And that is how Taehyung got scolded by his own mother for no reason at all...

----------------------------

"Jay"

"Hmm?"

"If I ask you something then will you give it to me?"

Jay smiled taking misa's hands in his

"It depends....Tell me what do you want"

"I..."

Misa hesitated...But Jay caressed her cheek

"Don't worry...You can tell me anything hmm?"

"It's just...As we're about to get married...My mom...Always dreamt of me getting married somewhere"

"And where is that somewhere?"

Misa looked down taking Jay's hand from her cheek and holding it firmly in her own...

"Jeju Island"

--------------------------