(6) Dinner

At the dinner table...All the guests along with Taehyung were sitting... Waiting for jimin...

Tae called a maid and asked her to bring jimin...The maid bowed and went away...

A few minutes later jimin came downstairs...Taehyung had always been a stoic and reserved person, never one to wear his heart on his sleeve. But there was something about Jimin that made him feel things he couldn't quite put into words.

"Oh my god! Taehyung...He's beautiful"

One of the guest whispered to tae who was sitting besides him...
As jimin came down...He smiled at all the guests...And bowed, Introducing himself

"Hello! I'm Jimin"

"Hello jimin I'm namjoon"

A guy introduced himself with a dimple smile...And just like him...All the others introduced themselves as Hoseok, Jungkook, Jin and suga...

Taehyung couldn't help but steal glances at his husband. Jimin was talking animatedly with his friends, his eyes sparkling with laughter and his smile lighting up the room...

"Um...I think we should have dinner now"

Tae said cutting off the conversation...

"Oh yea! I made kimchi stew, bibimbap and Japchae..."

Jimin said smiling brightly...Tae glared at him...

"What about the pasta?"

Tae asked

"Ehh...Who eats pasta infront of Korean food...You should try this Japchae"

Jimin said trying to hide the bowl full of pasta...But tae stopped him...Holding the bowl

"I think I'll stick to this"

Jimin again pulled the bowl

"You eat these pasta and all that's why you're always like Mr. Steam coming out of the ears...I'm telling you try this Japchae and you'll start smiling more and more"

"I want pasta"

Tae said again pulling the bowl towards himself...But jimin wasn't letting the bowl go

"Give me the damn pasta"

Tae said and this time jimin got annoyed

"Ok then...Eat pasta"

He said putting a lot of pasta in his plate...meanwhile the others were watching them fight like kids...

"If you are a true Kim, then you won't leave even a single pasta in the plate"

Jimin warned and Tae ignored him having the first bite of pasta and immediately regretting...He glared at Jimin who smiled nervously

"Uhh...Actually...Pasta came from foreign...Didn't knew it was going inside the stomach of Mr. Kim taehyung...That's why...It got burnt"

Jungkook chuckled but stopped as soon as he saw tae glaring at him...

"Anyways...You all...Have this"

Jimin said giving others his Korean food...They hesitated at first but as they took the first bite

"Wow...This is amazing"

Jin said loving the taste...Others liked the food too...

------------------

After they all left...Tae dragged jimin to a corner...

"What the fuck was that?"

Taehyung growled...

"What? Look it's not my fault...I already told you that I cant make pasta but you didn't listen..."