(22) Penthouse

Taehyung sat on his office chair with Mr. Choi sitting infront of him...

"So taehyung...Why you called me here?"

Mr. Choi asked looking at taehyung who picked up his wine glass

"I just wanted to let you know that...I want to get married in Paris...I have a penthouse there...My family and your family will live there..."

Tae said taking a sip of his wine

"What but it's our tradition the groom and bride can't-"

"I don't follow traditions...So please do as i say"

Mr. Choi sighed

"As you say Mr. Kim..."

--------------------------

The penthouse was huge and quiet, save for the soft hum of the air conditioning and the occasional beep from Taehyung's phone. He sat in his favorite armchair, his eyes fixed on the city skyline outside his window. He had been thinking about this for a long time, and now he was finally ready to make a move...

 He had been thinking about this for a long time, and now he was finally ready to make a move

Taehyung looked at the door and saw his mother standing...

"Mom?"

He immediately stood up but mrs. Kim didn't say anything and was about to leave when taehyung held her hand preventing her from leaving...

"What's wrong mom?"

Taehyung's mother glared at him coldly

"You know everything.. And you're still pretending like you know nothing"

Taehyung realised what his mother was talking about and his expressions changed from worried to unbothered

"I don't understand why everyone is against me getting married again... I've already told you that mine and jimin's marriage was forced..."

"Forced? You still think that it was forced? That boy got shot by the bullet that was for you! He got kidnapped because of you! He was the one who told you about me being alive but you didn't believe! And I'm standing alive infront of you is also because of him! When we were kidnapped he saved me and Misa and got beaten up! You still think he did all of that just out of kindness?"

Taehyung's mother spat on anger...

"Please understand...I can't spend my whole life like this..."

Mrs. Kim clenched her jaw

"Fine then...But remember I'm not gonna accept that girl as my daughter in law..."

She Declared

"Mom ple-"

Before taehyung could complete she flounced out of the room...He looked down sighing...

When He suddenly heard the sound of cars outside and smirked...