prologue

*Jason took a deep breath enjoying the slight strawberry scent of his wife's hair. He heard his wife taking a big breath waking up, as she tried to leave the protective warmth of her husband's arms. Jason pulled her closer making the sweet petite Marinette Todd Dupain-Cheng to groan playfully, she turned around and gave a soft glare to her husband*

Marinette:you do this every morning...

*Jason gave a deep chuckle opening his eyes lazily, and smiling lovingly at his wife*

Jason:if i do this every morning, you should be used to it and Join me in the lazy side of the force

*Before Marinette could counter her dork of a husband, the door opened and the sound of little feets running to the bed was heard, Jason grunted feeling the large weight on his chest, he smiled and looked at the culprit his son, while Marinette had there daughter on her arms*

Thomas/Marin: it's Christmas let's go!!

Jason:it is? Well I don't know, i think i heard Santa say that you two were very naughty this year

*Marinette left the bed letting Marin fell on the bed with a jump, Jason grabbed his children and started to tickle them making them laugh and beg there father to stop, Marinette smiled warmly looking at her husband and there two 5 year old children it almost brought a tear to her eye, Marinette started walking away to the kitchen, when she turned around and looked at Jason*

Marinette: I'll start making breakfast, Jason make sure our little gremlins change from there P.J. and brush there teeth

Jason:of course love

*Marinette blew him a kissed and walked to the kitchen. She walked passed the pictures on the wall of her, Jason, and there adventures together as parents the past 6 years. Marinette started making breakfast as she turned the radio on to get some sound in the room*

Radio:and in other news the billionaire Bruce Wayne is making an appearance to our little town for the opening of the newly build orphanage he funded

Marinette"ah Mr. Wayne what a most wonderful man"

*Marinette thoguhtb as the news ended and started playing Christmas songs*

Scene change

*We see the Todd family was in the living room, Marin and Thomas were opening presents while Jason and Marinette were cuddling in the couch both with a hot chocolate drink in there hands while they watched "why the Grinch stole Christmas"*

Jason:i still say die hard is a Christmas movie

Marinette:just because it takes place on Christmas doesn't makes it a Christmas movie

Jason:your just closed minded

*Jason grumbled taking a sip of his drink while Marinette gave him a smug smile since she won the argument of what they will watch. There moment was interrupted when they heard a knock on the door. Jason looked at Marinette confused*

Jason:are we expecting company?

Marinette:not that i know of, mama and pere are still on there cruise, Chloe and Kagami are still in new york spending time with Chloe's mother

Jason:and pretty boy?

*Marinette rolled her eyes at Jason unwelcomed nickname to her friend*

Marinette:Luka is off touring with jagged stone

*They heard the door knocking again, with a grumble Jason got up*

Jason:keep your horses I'm coming!!