chapter 37

Last time

Jason:you still want to be with me?

*Jason asked shocked, Marinette rolled her eyes, she pulled Jason to the bed and kissed him lovingly. After a long while she released the kiss and gave him a coy smile*

Marinette:does that answer your question Jayjay?

Now

Present

Damian:you know magic?

Marinette:yes, I've studied magic. Maybe not on the level of someone in the Justice League, but I can do a few things

*Marinette touched a rose on the vase next to her. The rose started bubbling black before dying turning in to dust. Marinette touched the dust and it turned back in to a flower. Being the guardian of the kwamis Marinette can use a bit of there powers without them*

Marinette:pretty cool right?

*Marinette said with a smile, The batfamily instantly started to go in to detective mode, but one angry glare from Jason brought them back to civilian. Kori coughed and gave Marinette a smile*

Kori:that is impressive. How strong are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Marinette:oh not at all so Jason, stop glaring at the poor woman like that.

*Marinette said with a small smirk, she didn't even have to look to know Jason was glaring. Jason huffed and looked another direction like a child. Marinette placed her finger on her chin in thought*

Marinette:let's see, I haven't done any training in...god almost 10 years, I just know a few spells. There basically just parlor tricks compared to what others can do, so I would say I'm maybe slightly above a normal human. And I mean very slightly, the only things I remember how to do are that decay/life trick and how to heal up small wounds

*Marinette said waving her hand dismissively. She was completely lying since without the kwamis she can give zatanna and Constantine a run for there money, if she activates all the kwamis at the same time she's equal in power to people like the cosmic entity named Nabu fate and the spectre, hell she's so powerful it makes even darkside think twice. Marinette smiles shyly at the batfamily, not showing any of the signs of lying that the batfamily learned to spot out for over the years.*

Tim;still that's pretty cool, makes you stronger then most of us

Damian:tsk, don't group me in with you Drake. If she doesn't have any offensive attacks she wouldn't be much of a threat

Tim:dude, this is real life. Not you're DnD games

*Tim said with a smirk lying completely naturally. Damian held his tongue remembering where he was and who he was at the moment. Damian Wayne not robin, but Marinette's giggle did make him blush in embarrassment*

Marinette:you play DND? How lovely, maybe you could teach me how to play it I've always wanted to learn

Damian:yes...maybe one day we can make a day of it

Damian"note to self, ask Jon how to play that stupid DnD game he keeps in his room"

Barbara:anyway, continue. You just slapped  Jason a good one cutting his cheek.

Marinette:right right

Back to the past

*so after Jason apologized and Marinette met some of his friends. We see Jason and Marinette cuddling in the sofa, Jason had his ear on Marinette's stomach with his eyes closed just wanting to hear the baby's heartbeat. While Marinette was on her phone*