chapter 53

Last time

*With a gulp he turned around and saw his wife wearing only one of his shirts*

Marinette:your pants, take them off or I'll rip them off, your choice....

Now

Jason:now let's get a moment of silence for the bed.....I'm not joking she straight up broke it with how hard she was jumping

*Jason said with a laugh, Marinette blushed and tried to sputtered out an excuse but nothing came. Selina's little coy smile made her blush even worse*

Selina:so impressive

Jason:I'll say, now our bed has reinforced steel as a bedframe

Marinette:oh come on, that's just not true!

Week 37

*After that little Incident with Lila, and the due date coming ever closer, Jason's paranoia of something going wrong as getting even higher. We see him in what used to be his room, now it was the nursing room*

Marinette;ja...oh my God, what is all this?

Jason:pixie, you shouldn't be on your feet come over here

*Jason said quickly as he grabbed Marinette's hand gently and walked her to the sofa. Marinette sat down and looked at her husband, he was wearing basketball shorts and a shirt with the sleeve ripped off, not to mention he had splashed of paint all over his body and clothes. Jason was gonna keep working until Marinette grabbed hold of his hand and interlocked it with hers*

Marinette:sit with me for a bit, please

Jason:i don't know, if I sit down. I might not have the will power to stand back up again

*Jason muttered but when he felt Marinette softly rubbing Jason's palm with her thumb, he sighed and sat down next to her. Marinette placed her head on her shoulder, and Jason placed his head on top of hers. Both of them just looked at what Jason managed to do and just took it all in*

*Jason in a paranoid high, managed to paint the nursery putting Flora like palm trees, bushes, etc

*Jason in a paranoid high, managed to paint the nursery putting Flora like palm trees, bushes, etc. and animals like monkeys and a giraffe on the wall. Marinette cuddled closer to her man*

Marinette:want to talk about it

Jason:what? You don't like it? I can paint over it if you want. Just tell me what color you want and...

*Jason got quiet again when he felt Marinette's free hand rubbing his thigh, in a completely innocent manner, so shut up dick before I throw you out the window. Ejem, Marinette looked up at Jason with those big beautiful eyes of her and Jason new he was trapped, he could never lie to her pixie*

Marinette:You've been all paranoid this couple of weeks. I know I haven't exactly helped with my mood swings and all that. But your feelings matter too jayjay, please just talk to me